Where the Day Takes You Reviews

• Jul 30, 2015

gr8 cast makes this gritty drama really gets it right

gr8 cast makes this gritty drama really gets it right

• Feb 16, 2015

Many of these young actors went on to big careers in this overlooked little gem...bittersweet but engaging.

• Sep 19, 2014

"Where The Day Takes You" has such a great material, but it comes out late in the last 1/3 part.

• May 28, 2014

I remember seeing this a few times and really liking it a lot but I haven't seen it since the 90's. Look forward to watching it again, especially now since everyone who was in it is totally famous now, except for Nancy McKeon who was famous *then, but stopped acting a few years back.

• Apr 24, 2014

i lived this movie...

i lived this movie...

• Mar 16, 2013

UHHHH....WHERE IS THE "IT GOES TO 11" STAR RATING??? I LOOOVE THIS MOVIE!!! I HAVE SEEN IT MANY TIMES!!! I SOOO WANT MY HUBBERS TO SEE IT AS WELL AS MY GANG BANGING CHILD CUZ THIS IS WHERE HE IS HEADED!!! THIS IS A SERIOUS RECOMMEND FROM ME!!!!! I CRY EVERYTIME I WATCH IT...LOL!!! GONNA PURCHASE IT SOON!!! IF ANYONE HAS SEEN IT...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!! *TWO THUMBS UP* ( *^.- * )

• Mar 16, 2013

OH, THIS A 5 STAR FOR SURE FROM ME...I SAW THIS YEARSSS AGO BUT WANT THE HUB TO SEE IT NOW!!! I CRY LIKE A BABY EVERYEFFINTIME!!! CHECK IT OUT...SOOO WORTH IT!!!

• Oct 26, 2012

Great movie, great soundtrack and pretty damn good actors!

Great movie, great soundtrack and pretty damn good actors!

• Aug 19, 2012

Sooo many stars and one major storyline thru the entire film. I def refer this dvd to all movie lovers everywhere.

• Aug 13, 2012

this is another of those films that paint Los Angeles as an utter shithole. However really such a story could be told in any big city in this country.