WhirlyGirl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WhirlyGirl Reviews

May 28, 2012
Unappealing film, it just makes no sense, and you really don't care to ever figure it out. Poorly developed characters, also characters you don't care about. Stupid.
½ May 28, 2012
Mysig film med ett oväntat slut.
May 28, 2012
sett samma historia många gånger förr:/
½ May 28, 2012
Decent watch. Its simple yet so entertaining.
½ May 28, 2012
good movie. I like it because it about a person can help the other person to become something better in life and listen to their heart.
½ May 28, 2012
Monet Mazur absolutely dazzles as sexpot heartthrob Whirlygirl. As many heads as she turned appearing as Shane in ho-hum Fast and The Furious knockoff Torque, she works her beauty and sexiness to new levels here as an exotic club dancer with serious confidence and attitude.

Whirly Girl feels a bit like a cross between Risky Business and The Girl Next Door as Monet Mazur's mysterious character sets out to seduce a younger man.

She plays her character very convincingly with such teasing and flirtacious habitual mannerisms.

More drama then comedy, but well worth checking out if for no other reason then to see Monet Mazur really letting loose and being free.
½ May 28, 2012
Interesting little movie. It's a lot better than the cover makes it look.
½ May 28, 2012
I'm in it...and I hate it. Julian Morris is the man, though.
May 28, 2012
I don't know why I watched this, and it was not breathtaking but it had moments that made it unforgettable to me. I don't know why, but this movie was worth my review.
½ May 28, 2012
It was really cute! I recomend it!
May 28, 2012
Saw it on TV and not sure why I stayed on the channel but I did and it turned out to be a good little movie. Not a great movie but definitely not a bad one either.
May 28, 2012
I caught it on TV randomly and it held my attention... mildly entertaining
May 28, 2012
Saw it on TV one night, it caught my attention. I loved it because it was so simple but it made for a good movie.
May 28, 2012
I was flicking through my tv stations and this movie came on. I watched a bit of it and i ended up not being able to turn it off. It was wonderful. It is now my absolute favourite movie, i thought it was SOOOOOO amazing.
May 28, 2012
the whole theme reminded me to "the girl next door". that was disappointing...
½ May 28, 2012
I actually love this movie. It's a cheap teen movie that'll make you smile.
May 28, 2012
I don't know why I watched this, but it was a nifty little movie about a kid at a boarding school who, for lack of a better term, falls in love with a stripper. An OK flick.
½ May 28, 2012
Whirlygirl is a cute teen film which stabs at a working girl's life and tackles the dirty and the safe. It centers on a British boy who has his watch stolen by the Whirly Girl, played by Monet Mazur. Both the boy and the girl make for a cute couple, so the story is compelling as it unravels, but the end is a classic example of teen angst over "the man," yet set in a, no real significance, teenager story kind of way. I might watch it again--not sure. :)
½ May 28, 2012
Boy meets girl...except girl is a stripper. Good in a bad way!