Whispering Corridors Reviews

• Apr 08, 2020

Tidak ada hal yang mengerikan, kecuali cara guru laki-laki menghukum murid perempuan dengan kekerasan yang amat berlebihan.

• Feb 29, 2020

This was actually really good. I had high expectations coming into it bc of the number of recommendations I got for it. It was a good movie that was made better by the ending. I'm a sucker for endings that I like. It's a supernatural story but it's not scary. The acting is really good, especially from the teachers. I really liked the plot and though it progressed slow, it was still interesting, so it holds your attention. Imo there are many better Korean horrors/dark thriller, but if you go for this one I don't think you'll regret it.

• Aug 02, 2016

Some pacing problems but I liked it

Some pacing problems but I liked it

• May 10, 2014

Don't waste your time watching this movie, only a few horror scenes throughout. They should rename it Boring Corridors.

• May 19, 2013

A classic k-horror about an unexpected ghost.

A classic k-horror about an unexpected ghost.

• Apr 04, 2013

Intellectual, character-driven, slow burn horror. A beautiful story that unfolds in methodical layers of mystery. It's an odd film, very little horror and very heavy characterization...not for the twitter obsessed adhd crowd.

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Feb 25, 2013

.The Trailer said The Movie That started Asian Horror explosion, that would be like saying the three stooges were the start of the Rocky Movie Explosion. A rather poor Korean School Girl Horror Film, about a girl student ghost that committed suicide and returns every 3 years in class, so pretty brutal scenes how male teachers slap around female students. Wouldn't happen in America, Mommy and daddy would be running down to the lawyers office saying my child has been abused. anyway 2 stars overall, 1 star on horror. 2-25-13

• Feb 17, 2013

??????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ????????????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ??????????. ??? ??? ???? ????? 15 ???? ?????? ??? ???? ??? "?????????" ?????? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?????????.

• Jun 06, 2012

Great opening, but the film doesn't go anywhere after that. There were some spooky elements in the film but not much actually happens. This film is more of a psychological horror that really works your mind with lots of 'this and that'.

• May 29, 2012