White Line Fever - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

White Line Fever Reviews

½ May 7, 2014
this is a good old trucking movie.
January 7, 2014
Jan-Michael Vincent is as honest as the day is long. He returns home from the war to set up his own trucking business. When he refuses to transport illegal contraband for a local haulage form, his life becomes a misery. Finally, when he can take no more its time to clean up the trucking industry the vigilante way. Great cast Slim Pickens and the legend that is Dick Millier. Would make a great double feature with 'Eye of the Tiger'.
March 1, 2013
A Excellent film that shows Good always prevails.
November 30, 2011
There's nothing egregiously bad about "White Line Fever", it's a decent trucker movie about standing up against corruption and includes a few good stunts and fights, but the end result is just a very ordinary movie.
November 26, 2011
I work in the trucking industry & even though things have changed over the years & your not forced to haul contraband & there isn't the violence involved (unions now protect the little man) big business is still a greedy mother-fucker. The working stiff is really @ their mercy. For how much things have changed it's really just a horse of a different color. Now most loads are secured But I can imagine that for the independent it still is a son of a bitch to support yourself & your family. White Line Fever is a story of a man & his rig who is just trying to make ends meet but big business is just out for the bottom line @ any cost..even murder. A likeable supporting cast here w/ Jan-Michael Vincent, Martin Kove, R G Armstrong & of course Slim Pickens (who I was saddened to see get smoked). If only it had a kickin theme song like Convoy this would be the best Truckpoitation flix out there
November 2, 2011
Watch it for free on online ;)
½ July 26, 2010
i was a little kid when this movie came out. i had a big brother who loved big trucks and so.. i liked them too. my dad died in his rig at age 22. i remember thinking jan-michael was good looking. i always watch this if i catch it on tv, but it's so rare. i'd love to add it to my collection for the memories.. and for that last scene when crashes through the glass house {just cool!}.. and then the grin at the end when they wheel him out of the hospital and he see's who's waiting outside to see him. just neat-o.
½ September 23, 2009
makes me wanna run out and buy an old crackerbox ford paint it white and blue and call her the ole blue mule. but the ending jumpin the rig into the sign cmon now but a good movie.
January 28, 2009
some good action and a great climax at the end ...
July 19, 2008
In My Humble Opinion Its the best Damn Movie Ever made!
June 14, 2008
70's,one honest man vs. THE CORPORATION in a small town revenge flick. There's none sleazier than L.Q. Jones, with Slim Pickens as his right hand man to boot. You got the old balck man Pop's who risks all to help our young hero.And throw in Kay Lenz as the loyal but suffering wife. Classic 70's drive-in movie. Believe it or not I actually read the book after seeing the movie.
½ June 11, 2008
Sometime I think three and a half star movies are my favorites. I haven't figured out the logic behind that. This movie, while somewhat crappy, is 100% dedicated to entertainment. It's appreciated by me.
May 4, 2008
Main character is named "Carrol Jo Hummer." Besides the obvious joke here, the name looks kind of like some secret message anagram. You know what the secret message is saying? It's saying this movie tastes like ass. A good prelude to suicide.
½ March 5, 2008
Nearly so bad it's comes full-circle into awesome-ness. Stunts are worth it. Bad editing.
February 8, 2008
i have been desperately wanting to see this movie for years.

1. Jonathan Kaplan is one of the most underrated filmmakers in history. and he's awesome.

2. Trucksploitation is unfuckwithable.

3. SLIM. EFFING. PICKENS.
January 12, 2008
This is my all time favorite truckin' movie! love it totaly !
December 22, 2007
If you're into trucking and the battle of the small man this one's for you. It's okay.
½ December 12, 2007
Cool - for lovers of Convoy
December 2, 2007
Had to see this after Death Proof had referenced it. Vanishing point was great also.
½ July 26, 2007
I was expecting more outta this one. It's a reasonably well paced action revenge genre pic, but the last act seemed to lack the punch needed for this kind of film , I guess.