White Noise 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

White Noise 2 Reviews

February 28, 2013
Ok, so the main reason I watched this is that I am a Nathan Fillion fan and will basically watch anything he does, but after saying that, this is actually a good film. The acting is good, the story is interesting and although I am pretty sure the theology is out the window overall it is a good slightly creepy way to spend a couple of hours.
February 5, 2013
The first wasnt that scary but the storyline was ok. Lets see what the seconds like...
February 1, 2013
Only the presence of Nathan Fillion saves this from total crappy-ness.
½ January 8, 2013
Hate it never watching it again, the first one was better even though the first white noise wasn't a good movie, don't ever watch them they are crap movies, I don't want this movie on DVD
½ January 8, 2013
Tassa tuntui olevan asiat ihan kohdillaan mutta silti jokin tokki.
½ December 7, 2012
Was on sky movies randomly, watched it for a part and it was better than i thought it would be. A supernatural horror like the first film and generally is an interesting Silent Hill-esque story with supernatural undertones.

Some clever tense music and shock factor moments too. Better story than the confusing Grudge films of late.

Nathan Fillion does a good job as the lead character Abe Dale.
Katee Sackhoff who plays Sherry Clarke also acts well with good chemistry.

Was like :

Silent Hill , White Noise

An intelligent supernatural story which in my mind was overlooked by critics, twists and turns maintains atmospheric integrity.
October 28, 2012
too many loose ends and convenient plot twists for me to give it a great rating. no consistency in story. Seemed like a lifetime movie.
½ October 25, 2012
One of those movies that makes you think.
October 24, 2012
Feels like the first film, but more of a scifi made for cable feel.
½ October 14, 2012
Don't bother with the first, just watch this one
August 21, 2012
ok...it had potential to be a an ok movie but failed miserably. i thought it was horrible
½ July 23, 2012
This movie spends too much time trying to creep out the viewers (to the point of creep overload) that it sacrifices on storyline. Poorly developed, written and acted.
½ July 21, 2012
Man, just don't like the ending..why couldn't he help her find a way not to kill?!
July 11, 2012
The first film although having an interesting idea was too slow and ploddy, the sequel ups the action but is still dull. The white noise idea of communicated with the afterlife is never really exploded and cheap effects and emotion is used instead.
June 22, 2012
Not bad but did it scare me ? :/
½ June 12, 2012
White Noise 2 is not a sequel. It's a standalone film. And it's totally cool. Nathan Fillion is excellent.
May 3, 2012
This film is powerful but one of the best supernatural films you will enjoy.
April 26, 2012
By far the best scary movie I've seen in a long time! I don't get scared easily, but this movie had me out of my skin!
April 24, 2012
nice idea, bad ending
April 19, 2012
It could have been worse.