White Palace Reviews

• Feb 05, 2019

Fascinating romance drama based around a wealthy young and up and coming whizz kid and the 40/50 something diner maid. What do you do when opposites attract,But goes againt social standing!

• Dec 26, 2017

A different film with unconventional romance that sweeps you off your feet. Two ordinary people from different social classes who find the best in each other and overcome the many obstacles that appear on their way to being together, because in the end what matters most is the love they have for each other. Not mellow, but romantic, truthful, honest and refreshing!

• Oct 06, 2017

Good performances but the film altogether ignores something non-central to the protagonist's relationship.

• Jul 31, 2016

True love is never an embarrassment or a mismatch regardless of age or economic station or propriety.

• May 28, 2016

AWESOME ... Love Story

AWESOME ... Love Story

• Mar 31, 2015

Sarandon and Spader sizzle in a different kind of love story.

Sarandon and Spader sizzle in a different kind of love story.

• Nov 18, 2013

I love this movie I was married to someone who was 29 and I was 43 I can so relate!

• Sep 05, 2013

James Spader gives a real performance in this.

James Spader gives a real performance in this.

• Jun 13, 2013

Class, age, cultural, religious differences be damn, if the sex is great. :-)

Class, age, cultural, religious differences be damn, if the sex is great. :-)

• Mar 20, 2013

Worst movie I have ever seen in my lifetime. Susan Suranwrap is disgusting gross. If you like 80 year old woman sleeping with young kids than this movie is for you.