The White Pony Reviews

• Jul 17, 2014

I've loved this movie since I was a little girl. I wanted a pony more badly than anything else, and this movie was a good way of "having" a pony without any of the hassle. Incidentally, I've been riding ever since I saw it -- anyway, I found this VHS tape this morning and was taken back to when I was a little kid again. This movie is fantastic and has wonderful heart and soul, and the acting is great. Five stars!

• Jun 01, 2008

i reli want this film on dvd but cant find it so it will play inUK :/

i reli want this film on dvd but cant find it so it will play inUK :/

• Jul 10, 2007

Leah is eager to visit her uncle's (Olivier Gruner) ranch in Ireland, until her attempt to ride her cold cousin Shannon's horse results in Silky's being injured, and her ordered not to ride again. When she meets Lucky (Warwick Davis), a leprechaun...

• Jul 06, 2007

• Jun 10, 2007

I like white ponies the most

I like white ponies the most

• Jun 09, 2007

This is a really good mythical movie haha.

This is a really good mythical movie haha.

• Jan 09, 2007

a magical story about a little white pony

a magical story about a little white pony

• Nov 16, 2006

i no its a little kids movie but me and my friend watch it when eva im ova her house we can watch one bit 10000 times aand still laugh our heads off!!!!!!!!!

• Feb 10, 2006

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!SO CUTE!!

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!SO CUTE!!