Das Weiße Rauschen (The White Sound) Reviews

• Jul 31, 2015

Senti verguenza ajena cuando vi esta pelicula, Daniel Bruhl se esta convirtiendo en mi actor favorito, excelente actuacion, excelente historia, pero no es para todo el mundo.

• Jun 04, 2011

Weird, depressing but effective movie about schizophrenia and how it affects the people surrounding, and of course the person with it. It's really kind of odd to watch, and the actors were pretty good, as if it was natural.

• Jul 03, 2009

Wenn du am Freitag abends nix zu tun hast, dann ist es Zeit fuer einen guten Film mit Daniel Bruehl... Der Film wurde 2 Jahren vor dem "Good Bye, Lenin" gedreht und Bruehl war schon brillant. Er verkoerpert voellig gut einen jungen Schizophrener : der Film scheint realistisch. Wenn du denkst, dass du verrückt wirst, dann ist der Film für dich !

• Mar 20, 2009

This film makes you insane.

This film makes you insane.

• Feb 01, 2009

when i met daniel bruhl on the festival, i told him how much i enjoyed this film and it would be great if we could work together one day. very soon he became a star.... weird , trippy film

• Nov 13, 2008

great film about how it can feel to slowly loose your mind to paranoia and shizofrenia. good to see if you sometimes think your going crazy...

• Nov 12, 2008

I think it's a good movie! Well-shot and edited. A collage of different voices and colours, anguish, pain and serenity, specially during the final scene, when Lukas scans the sea and seems reconciled to himself... I think it' s a realistic movie but, at the same time, a little bit strange, too. Weingartner is a good director, while Daniel Brühl is a brilliant young actor!!!

• Oct 26, 2008

i think his second relapse is a bit long and repetitive. other than that, it's a decent film about schizophrenia. Daniel Bruehl is brilliant.

• Sep 26, 2008

Daniel Bruhl was splendid by conveying a sharp schizo image. Despite the relatively smaller scale production, the film (narrative) however had carefully, significantly & impressively dug the true state off schizos out.

• Sep 17, 2008

I was a bit tired and for a moment I thought I heard voices myself.. well done, can't imagine watching it stoned..