White T - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

White T Reviews

April 1, 2015
hard to find this funny comedy but worth the effort this pic cracked me up reminded me of digital underground mixed with kid n play= this one.
March 12, 2014
A downright pitiful film I mean there were a few parts that had me chuckling but other than that it's just terrible. I say SKIP IT!!!
April 13, 2013
love this film, reminded me of a mix of mailbu's most wanted & the hangover.
½ February 27, 2013
WHITE T was boring. I think I'll be OK without the blu-ray. My grade: F
January 29, 2013
I looooooove Eric Roberts in this movie, he is sooooo out of character, love it, love it, love it.
January 29, 2013
It was actually better than I had anticipated. Take it to the head was sold out!!!!
January 29, 2013
lol, the two brothers are funny. Good practice with prior film: The Cookout & Steppin!
½ January 28, 2013
I saw the movie, it's catchy...... that's all I can give it.
January 28, 2013
The music in this film was VERY APPEASING!
½ January 28, 2013
A journey into the lives of two brothers tracking down a significant WHITE T. Funny concept, actors delivered. Outside of it being an indie-film, they managed (production) to get very creative with alot of high quality atmospheres to add to the lengthy journey. I may be stretching a tad here.........70% -- no more.
January 27, 2013
I thought these types of movies were a thing of the past, but they surprisingly catch you off guard and give you a good laugh. Would give it 1 thumbs up.
½ January 27, 2013
I was expecting a tad more near the end, but it definitely impressed. 3.7 out 5.
½ January 27, 2013
I saw a private screening. This is well done cinematography for an independent film. My hat's off to the producer.