White Wolves (1993) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

White Wolves Videos

White Wolves Photos

Movie Info

Unoriginal survival saga about a teen hiking club contending with wilderness perils when their leader is injured. Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Ami Dolenz (daughter of The Monkees' Micky Dolenz) star. A.k.a. "White Wolves." Written and directed by Catherine Cyran, and produced by Julie Corman, film auteur Roger's wife.
Rating:
Studio:
Concorde/New Horizons Home Video

Cast

Critic Reviews for White Wolves

There are no critic reviews yet for White Wolves. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for White Wolves

For the past 2 years I've been trying to find good movies about backpacking. It finally hit me!! I'd forgotten what an awesome movie this was. Mark-Paul Gosselaar's 1st movie after his cliche' 4 year run on "Saved by the Bell". And, oh yes!! ... Amy O'Neill (the cute blonde from "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids") Hands down (for its era) ... Five SHIIINING stars!!

Wolven Deahl
Wolven Deahl
½

decent flick, probably was better in its day and if i watched it when i was younger. so cheesy it's funny at times. very poor acting though.

½

White Wolves Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss White Wolves on our Movie forum!

News & Features