Who Was That Lady? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who Was That Lady? Reviews

½ August 31, 2016
another marital misunderstanding that snowballs into a spy plot
September 29, 2015
???? ?? ?????? ???????? ????? ? ??????? ????????????, ?? ?????????? ? ????????? "??? ???? ??? ?????". ????? ?????-?????, ?????? ? 1960 ???? ?????????? ???????? ?????. ? ?????? ????????????? ?????? ?????? ????????. ??? ???? ??????, (???? ??? ?? ??????, ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ?????? "? ????? ?????? ???????"), ????????????? ????????-???????? ????? ??? ?????? ? ????????????????? ?????? ??.
??? ????? ? ??????????? ??????? ????? ??????, ????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ? ???? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????? ? ?????? "????????? ????" ?????? ???? ?????? ???, ????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ???????. ? ???? ?????? ??? ?????????, ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???????????, ??? ????????? ??? ?? ?????? ??????.
????????????? ???????, ???????? ????? , ????????? ??????. ????, ????????, ?????? - ??? ???? ? ???? ??????.
jjnxn
½ March 17, 2012
Thin comedy put over by the stars. Tony comes off best as a basically good guy caught up in a situation that gets out of hand but Janet's character comes across as a borderline idiot and Dino is a pretty much a sexist slime. A space filler for all three, this was between Some Like it Hot and Spartacus for Tony, Rio Bravo and Bells are Ringing for Dean and Janet's next two films were Psycho followed by The Manchurian Candidate so this was easily left behind by all.
May 8, 2010
i love the girl"s leg work in the begining of who's that lady,or should say her sexy foot popping.
March 17, 2009
I thought this movie was pretty funny. I think Tony Curtis is hilarious, and Dean Martin just adds to the humor.
½ January 4, 2009
I'm no expert on 1960s infidelity comedies (I'm working on it), but this was pretty middle of the road, with a few standouts: the lighting/cinematography was better than it needed to be for something like this, and Janet Leigh was really good at playing cheerful gullibility.
December 8, 2008
Silliest movie. Ever.
September 5, 2008
It made me giggle.lol. Idk it was funny dont know i'd watch it agine. Mabey if its on tv I'd watch some =P
July 24, 2008
nominated for best picture at the golden globes