Jackie Chan's Who Am I? (Wo shi shei) (Who Am I?) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackie Chan's Who Am I? (Wo shi shei) (Who Am I?) Reviews

February 9, 2013
loved the rooftop fight Scene
December 12, 2012
One of my favorites. Awesome fighting and good humor. I get a little lost with the plot though.
½ November 30, 2012
Just really fun! From the lion-tree stunt to the final fight.
November 2, 2012
Obviously storyline is almost completely lacking but that's not at all why I love this movie. It's because of Jackie Chan and his amazing stunts and fight choreography. How he manages to fit hilarious scenes in all his fights and crack me up. Favorite scene is near the end when he fights the two guys on the roof, then he has to get down somehow with no other way but to slide down the slanted building's windows of over 30 stories. It's crazy since he did that himself. Jackie is a legend no matter what anyone else thinks.
½ October 31, 2012
Many different cuts of this exist, and they all suck.
October 12, 2012
i dont really remember the story, but it is not really funny.
September 15, 2012
Probably Jackie Chan's best film. A nice story with wonderful characters throughout. Jackie Chan is excellent in the lead here, generating an amazing amount of humour and realism. The other actors also occupy their roles quite nicely as the film presses forward towards excellent action set-piece after another. One of the best action movies around, truly underrated.
September 14, 2012
Some Great Stunt & Fight Chroeography, Easily Some Of His Best Work. Not A Very Good Story Though.
August 18, 2012
One word I LOVE JACKIE CHAN MOVIES!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SUCH A GREAT ACTOR TOO!
August 14, 2012
So plot doesn't matter much, kinda like a Chinese Borne Identity film....but the stunts and martial arts are well worth the watch.
½ July 12, 2012
Solid Jackie Chan Hong Kong action film. This definitely falls into the Americanized category of his Hong Kong films, but it's still better than most American martial arts and action films, even if it's not as good as some of Jackie's earlier films, like "Police Story" or "Drunken Master".
½ July 4, 2012
Great scenary and cast
June 25, 2012
First jackie chan movie i ever watched, over the years ive seen atleast 12 reruns of this on tv still get a good laugh out of it
June 19, 2012
My favorite Jackie Chan movie.
½ June 9, 2012
Sometimes flawed sometimes entertaining, Who Am I? is more of the typical Jackie Chan's material but that is far from be bad and also from be good.
½ June 9, 2012
The rooftop fight with 2 opponents who have opposite martial arts skills makes this one of Jackie's memorable movies.
June 4, 2012
Linda boring at some spots, but really awesome, one of my favorite American movies of his
June 2, 2012
Jackie has to be the best modernized martial arts movie magician of all time. This isn't my favorite movie of his, I had seen it before but chose to re-watch it after not remembering the last time I actually did see it.

Just watch it for the roof fight toward the end. It's an instant classic and has one of his top 10 stunts ever in it.
May 22, 2012
This my favorite is Jackie Chan ^ ^
½ May 6, 2012
Awesome stunt work, excellent fight scenes, and an enjoyable story make this a worthwhile Jackie Chan film for anyone interesting in following his filmmaking legacy.