Who Does She Think She Is? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who Does She Think She Is? Reviews

November 4, 2015
I just happened upon this documentary and couldn't help but notice that many of the "splat" ratings are from women critics. Am I surprised? No. Does it disgust me? Absolutely. I am working on a play called Glass in my Eyes. As a woman artist, it never surprises me when women screw each other over in the name of... I have no idea what. The fact that audiences are a full 23% above the critics says it all. ANONYMOUS women don't have to pander or adjust their non-existent balls.
½ June 25, 2010
Great film not yet in DVD but only available by special viewing. I saw it in an art gallery in Vancouver, WA. Touches on creativity, feminism, and how our culture tends to be more patriarchal. Will mothering and creativity reign again in the future? To be continued...
October 31, 2009
a well-done about the difficult intersections of artistic expression and family life. more people should see this film, and talk about these issues in general.
½ March 29, 2009
Surprising stark reality of challenges of women in art (well, the LACK THERE-OF)... Karen: pay-no-attention, you can be an artist!