Who Made the Potatoe Salad? Reviews

• Dec 07, 2014

I love this movie it's funny

I love this movie it's funny

• Aug 19, 2014

I've see many direct to video, c-grade African American comedies my aunt used to collect. This one, flaws and all, is actually very funny.

• Jun 13, 2013

definitely one of the funniest movies I've seen in years

definitely one of the funniest movies I've seen in years

• Jan 21, 2013

Extremely funny! Watch it.

Extremely funny! Watch it.

• Dec 11, 2012

I had a nice laugh, at times. The whole story, as it goes like these movie (father finds he wants his daughter happy so he accepts the man she's with), is "heartbreaking". :)

• Oct 11, 2011

more then a little rough around the edges, but there is something in there, it's just not enough to make me smile.

• Sep 19, 2011

• Jun 16, 2010

It's these types of movies that further perpetuate the negative African American stereotypes and quite frankly deserve to never see the light of day. Belonging to the "ghetto" category this film will most likely appeal to those of the "ghetto" mindset. Basically another Meet the Parents version we watch as the main character meets his would-be wife's parents, neighbors and friends. Chaos, horrendous/low-class dialogue and every stereotype imaginable soon ensues. From plastic furniture to gangs to fried chicken to gun battles this film lacks charm, class, continuously rambles as it shamefully protrays its characters in the most demeaning way. Definately not the hilarious Friday or shockingly enjoyable Next Day Air, this movie lacks story, heart or even class.