Reviews

• Oct 13, 2020

My favorite comedy ever. I own the dvd and watch it often. This movie will make you laugh.

• Jul 27, 2020

If you don't have any nostalgic sentimentality about this movie you're probably going to find it unfunny, super dated, crass, full of offensive racial stereotypes and misogyny, and not worth watching.

• Nov 14, 2018

One of the funniest movies on the planet. You have to understand some things and not all jokes are just handed out for you to understand.

• Oct 20, 2014

The rudest movie I have ever seen. Classless and hilarious.

The rudest movie I have ever seen. Classless and hilarious.

• Apr 04, 2013

forgotten comedy gem

forgotten comedy gem

• Sep 17, 2012

So funny! Watched this movie all the time growing up. "My girl wants to party all the time...party all the time"

• Mar 27, 2012

pretty cool vibe, but its written sloppy .

pretty cool vibe, but its written sloppy .

• Sep 08, 2010

I remember watching this movie over and over again back in the 80's. I haven't seen it since, but loved it back than and that's why I can give this movie a good rating. Good times...

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Aug 04, 2010

This movie had me laughing my ass off when I was little & still does.So happy its finally out on DVD

• Feb 06, 2010

One of Favorite Very Stupid Comedies!

One of Favorite Very Stupid Comedies!