Who's Harry Crumb? Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

it's a John Candy film. You know what you're in for and this one delivers so 5*

it's a John Candy film. You know what you're in for and this one delivers so 5*

• Feb 13, 2019

It's not John Candy's best, and it's a rather obvious and typical farce. But I can't lie, I laughed out loud quite a few times at it's goofy shenanigans. It's a testament to how good Candy was.

• Jan 29, 2019

While its not Candys' best its certainly underapeciated.

While its not Candys' best its certainly underapeciated.

• Oct 04, 2018

A childhood favorite! So funny and well done.

A childhood favorite! So funny and well done.

• Sep 20, 2018

Predictable, funny, quote-worthy movie, starring the late, great John Candy. The cast works well together as a goofy vehicle for Candy. As long as you don't take it too seriously (and who would?), you should be entertained. Those who pan the movie have to realize that it wasn't meant to be an Academy Award-winning film--just silly, light-hearted fun.

• Aug 18, 2016

Candy as a bumbling detective who helps a heiress in this silly comedy entry.

Candy as a bumbling detective who helps a heiress in this silly comedy entry.

• Jul 23, 2016

While John Candy is in one of his best roles, Who's Harry Crumb? is dated and fails emotionally.

• May 27, 2016

Candy stars as a private investigator ln this funny predictable comedy

Candy stars as a private investigator ln this funny predictable comedy

• Nov 27, 2015

This is a funny movie. Not one of John Candy's better films, but certainly not his worst.

• Nov 22, 2015

Watched this for the first time a few months ago. It had some funny parts, but I didn't find John Candy as funny in this as some of his other movies.