Who's the Man? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who's the Man? Reviews

November 26, 2007
It was ok. I laughed a few times, but overall the story was too generic and Denis Leary was too annoying.
November 26, 2007
Every rapper in the world was in this shit!
½ November 17, 2007
the story itself is pretty fucking ludicrous but is that actually why you're watching this movie? no you're watching because everyone who ever rapped on mtv between 1988 and 1993 is in it. also featuring kurt loder as "hitman"
November 6, 2007
Takin me back to '93!!!! Very Good movie
September 26, 2007
Love Denis Leary in this movie.
½ September 19, 2007
A who's who of 90's hip hop. Ed Lover and Dr Dre carry on in their Yo! MTV Raps ways. A great cameo by Dennis Leary. Not meant to be a serious film but a good watch. A must for any serious hip hop fan.
"Give one reason you two don't want to become policemen? ... RODNEY KING!"
½ September 14, 2007
I love afro-centric movies with titles taken from popular slang.
They are always high-quality, thoughtful, well-executed masterpieces.
Or they are complete shit and should never be made. EVER
September 10, 2007
I laughed my butt off.
August 31, 2007
Funny! Dr. Dre and Ed Lovers best movie!
July 15, 2007
crazy movie....very funny
July 13, 2007
hilarious and lots of ol school rap stars
July 11, 2007
I had to watch it twice and even then I couldn't spot all the people in it. Almost every character was a hip hop artist or mid-90s music person and that alone made it absolutely amazing.
July 9, 2007
older but to many names not to like this film! One man's barber shop is the last piece of land left for the contractor to build his so called condominiums in the Ghetto the unskilled barbers were threatened on the payrole so landed police jobs but accident attempting to play detectives FUNNY Stuff!
July 1, 2007
loove this movie! old school, really funny, lots of famous people from back in the days. :)
June 16, 2007
It was okay it makes you laugh!
June 12, 2007
It was an OK movie. Had alot of faces from 90's Hip-Hop & Rap. Bernie Mac & Bill Bellamy are fucking hilarious in this movie, lol.
½ April 25, 2007
DIS MOVIE WAS ALRITE...YA DIGG
April 13, 2007
If you love hip-hop, then you will LOVE this movie!
April 13, 2007
just watched this last night...STUPID