Who's Your Caddy? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who's Your Caddy? Reviews

½ October 20, 2016
This is a monstrosity, and a rip-off of Caddyshack, which I loved that movie.
August 19, 2016
Rapper is denied membership to an exclusive golf club but soon finds a shortcut. Silly comedy that copies many elements from previous sport's comedies.
½ November 12, 2015
The 'Caddyshack III' joke from 'Clerks' came true.
½ December 3, 2014
is a bad movie, but it's not the worst. Some time ago I saw IDIOCRACY and I think that both movies have something in common: both show where we are heading, idiots will prevail. This movie carries out the message even more convincing than IDIOCRACY. While IDIOCRACY is overrated, I think that WHO'S YOUR CADDY is underrated.
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - Summer 2009)
December 27, 2013
this movie is an piece of art it is great
August 1, 2013
lol must like what you see!!
½ July 19, 2013
It's agonizingly unfunny, constantly annoying, and is more like a giant extended rap video than it is a film about golf.
May 16, 2013
I watched this after hearing that it was Bill Clinton's favorite comedy movie. It should be pointed out that Bill watched this on an airplane to Thailand, so he may have been suffering a bit of jetlag. But, all in all, the film exceeded my expectations, based on the reviews I'd seen. It's not going to win any awards, but as hip-hop golf comedies with registered sex offenders in supporting roles go, it's not all that bad.
½ May 10, 2013
Shameful rip-off of Caddyshack with an African American cast and deserves to be on IMDB's Bottom 100.
½ March 25, 2013
Obnoxious. Just obnoxious
February 9, 2013
funny ass movie deffantly worth watching
February 5, 2013
Yay for Who's your caddy! It's another typical blaxploitation film about how whitey is to blame for racial injustice. Okay, while it is true that whitey has done a lot for racial injustice. Can we have a black film that is realistic?
February 2, 2013
How this movie ripped of the classic, "Caddyshack," I'll never know.
January 30, 2013
It was funny, I had a good laugh.
½ January 24, 2013
It was a cute movie, Fazone Love was a riot. great as a rental.
½ January 3, 2013
this movie was off the chain it was beutiful
½ December 17, 2012
I love this movie cracks me up!
½ November 12, 2012
A cheap, unfunny ripoff of Caddyshack
October 26, 2012
this didn't look too bad