Who's Your Daddy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who's Your Daddy Reviews

½ August 4, 2013
A very funny and positively goofy movie that sparks non stop laughs and guffaws. You have an idea what you are in for going in, and it never disappoints. It has only positive surprises.
April 2, 2013
Someone left this movie at my house. I watched it one day after becoming extremely bored. It's so stupid but it's hilarious. It ended up being one of my favorites and I watched it like four times. It's great if you just want to dumb down and laugh.
March 25, 2013
Teen sex comedy without the sex or the comedy. And barely any teens.
October 16, 2011
Interesting movie, not really very good and pretty lame, but has some funny moments still.
June 3, 2011
Horrible acting...movie sucked big time. Don't bother watching it.. you'll waste your time
December 16, 2010
Seen this concept too many times.
November 24, 2010
i thought it was pretty entertaining lol pretty much just and american pie type of film premise
November 9, 2010
It's the gratuitous tribute to the male fantasy- wealth, power, and access to beautiful women. The film's plot could pass as a side story to the "American Pie" series and it's underlying theme can be summed up as corny.
½ October 4, 2010
This is another one of those I watched purely because of the cover. Though this was quite an enjoyable film.
September 19, 2010
WHO'S YOUR DADDY (2002)
September 8, 2010
had a couple funny parts
½ September 1, 2010
These was funny! :)

Chris Hughes: I'm a lover, not a calculator.
August 25, 2010
Entertaining. Good family values. Over acted. Comedy? Humor is such a hit or miss thing anymore. The geek wasn't geeky enough. Now we're making fun of average people (or people from good families)? I like the money scenes, though... the mansion (the limo driver). Lots of boobs.
August 1, 2010
We've all seen it 100 times before. "Who's your daddy" is the typical run of the mill. You got your social misfit in love with the hottest chick in higschool, his unexpected rise to fame, he distances himself from his real friends, becomes the most popular, loses it all, realizes his losses, yadayada...

Nothing new and inventive. A bad spin-off of classics like "Can't buy me love". There were a few decent actors, but no wow factor. The half naked women didn't even make up for the bad screenplay, script and lack of comedy.
July 20, 2010
Was kinda all right I guess
½ June 25, 2010
A horrible, unfunny comedy.
March 14, 2010
this stupid movie is indeed stupid n dumb enough ....so it deserved 2 stars....d plot is good actually , what a twist....bcz of d beginning i kinda expect more aft dat , i th everyone wil hv d same feeling bt obviously we r wrng ...itz just a cute movie :D
½ March 3, 2010
the movie had a lot of stupid and funny moments....
½ December 29, 2009
Movie had alot of funny moments, and alot of dumb ones. Plot is obvious but it doesn't take away from the movie. A very good stupid movie..