Wicked Blood Reviews

• Mar 12, 2017

Uma garota resolve trabalhar para seu tio mafioso e entrega drogas, porém ela começa a roubar as drogas e cria uma confusão com todos... Sua irmã se apaixona por um kra que está envolvido no tráfico e que depois descobrem que é um policial infiltrado.. no fim os maus morrem e ambas vão viver com o policial...

• Aug 02, 2016

Although the film is attempting to be something deeper than it is from a fair style based around its young lead, its crime lord storyline is lightweight and ordinary.

• Jul 01, 2016

Surprisingly poorly acted considering the names involved. A sketchy story - basically the bones of a decent story with no meat or muscle on them. Ayoung girl tries to better her life by stealing crystal meth (and replecing it with vitamin D) from her Uncle, the local drug kingpin. Needless to say, it doesn't work the way she expects and mayhem ensues. The ending is given away in the beginning, which is always a great idea in a movie. Pretty bad.

• Jan 31, 2016

It lacks a great deal of action for an Action movie but it slightly makes up for it in its coherent plot and Sean Bean.

• Jan 31, 2016

Despite its low budget foundation and slow starting pace, this movie picks up to a miraculous ending.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Aug 24, 2015

"Are the local meth dealers of yer small bayou town ruinin' yer mojo cause they happen to be yer family too? Is that what's troublin' you Bunkie? Then larn yerself sum chess and wack the bejesus out of 'em!" Or somesuch seems to be the inference of this tiring exercise of unbelievable make believe. Let me just say that Sean Bean's in it, and you know what happens to Sean Bean in every movie he's in, don't you? Spoiler alert. Lots and lots of shots of Abigail Breslin riding a bicycle, too, maybe the apogee of yer cinematic year.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    May 12, 2015

This was okay. I don't really watch a lot of this genre, but I was interested to see Abigail Breslin in a more recent role. I'm not sure the story was all that great, but I liked the setting and it had kind of a True Blood feel to it. I feel like the characters learned nothing by the end, and I am a bit over stories about distributing drugs for a living, but I cared enough to see how it all worked out. Wouldn't watch it again, though.

• Mar 20, 2015

Half Assed Southern Crime Movie...

Half Assed Southern Crime Movie...

• Feb 14, 2015

Alot of good actors are in this movie about the small town meth underworld...the production quality was good the acting was ok ...the plot was just slow with no real action and the movie is very predictable...it was really very boring ,,,SEAN BEAN...AND JAKE BUSEY...MUST HAVE REALLY JUST NEEDED A PAYCHECK ON THIS ONE...NO REAL EMOTIONS

• Jan 06, 2015

Fabulous movie, with a huge twist that you just never see coming! Acting by all the actors in this movie is fantastic! Abigail Breslin was amazing! 10/10 Loved it, Cant fault it and keeps you memorised the entire movie!