Wicked Spring - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wicked Spring Reviews

½ December 16, 2012
I really enjoyed this engrossing, historically accurate period film. The pacing was nice and the battle scenes for a small movie were excellent and full of detail. Interesting plot and metaphors for involving the fog of war magnified by the time, place and the fact that it was the U.S. Civil War. I recommend this for anyone interested in this period of American history.
May 27, 2008
Sure, it's pretty to look at and the uniforms are right, but where's the plot? Where's the character development? Yawn.
½ February 14, 2008
The storyline could use some work but the uniforms are spot on.
½ December 29, 2007
I love this movie, its shows the war through the eyes of the common soldier and that anyone can make a friend even though they're on the side you're fighting against. i just wished there was more action but i loved the movie either way.
½ June 13, 2007
This movie is so low-budget that I know the actors in the film. But I still like it.
½ June 12, 2007
I have to give it atleast one star, because, the idea behind it was great. The mixing of the sides was really great actually, but I think the low budget for this film, really cut down what it could of been, and really, it was hard for me to stay entertained. It's worth a look one time, but beyond that, probably not.
June 2, 2007
I don't really like all the language in this movie, but the opening sequence is just beautiful. Plus, it is one of THE most accurate movies out there. It's amazing what can be done outside of Hollywood. ;-)
May 31, 2007
Great if you are into historic accuracy or the Civil War.
½ May 24, 2007
Not a bad movie - and Kevin's a nice guy.
½ April 9, 2007
Wicked Spring is alot like an old silent movie where six men, 3 from each side meet in the darknes of night. Agreeing to sit the night out and rest till morning they start to form friendships. When morning and day light arrive their true colors are shown.