Wieners - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wieners Reviews

January 24, 2014
This was a solid good film, & a funny watch. You can't expect a film like this to take itself too seriously. And you shouldn't either. Its just a fun, coming of age movie, with the journey, and some antics that will be loads of fun for someone just wanting to watch a silly, light hearted movie. I don't recommend it the kids though, there is a reason it is rated R.
½ May 28, 2013
alot funnier than i was expecting, i found myself laughing constantly
½ February 5, 2013
Never in my life have I sat through a movie so thoroughly unamused. Not once did I even get close to cracking a smile. This movie isn't even worth the time it would take to steal it.
April 25, 2012
if Kranz is in it, i wanna see it
½ April 19, 2012
Maybe the worst movie I've ever seen. Fran Kranz and Zachary Levi's talents are completely wasted.
February 25, 2012
Once I accepted this flick for the inane comedy it was, I found myself mildly charmed by it. Of course the jokes aren't funny and some sequences are just gross. But for some reason this hot dog centric/buddy comedy/road movie remains slightly watchable.
January 13, 2012
When i first looked at this film. I thought it would be lame. But i was wrong. I laughed alot. I thought it was a good comedy.
½ January 9, 2012
not one part was funny
½ October 10, 2011
A paper thin premise used as a vehicle for some scattershot comedy. Really nothing special but the mixed blend of comedy means that most will find a few laughs here and there.
July 6, 2011
I liked this movie. It was really funny when I first watched it. But its still good. At first you'd think it'd be a lot like good burger, but it really wasn't. its worth watching.
May 28, 2011
not the greatest kindof funny
April 25, 2011
Worst buddy road trip movie ever!
April 2, 2011
another huge mess of a film that I couldn't get into. I decided to check it out due to it's great cast, which again is a lot of wasted great talent here. Too bad, really.
½ February 10, 2011
Yes I only watched this for Zachary Levi but it wasn't as terrible as I imagined.
½ December 19, 2010
Oh my ... Fuldstændig vanvittig film, men genial ! Wienermobile = Ã...H JA! Rigtig rigtig sjov film, som jeg klart skal se igen engang. American Pie humor, men nÃ¥r det er godt, sÃ¥ ER det altsÃ¥ ogsÃ¥ godt!
December 11, 2010
Good try.....Zachary Levi looks hot and pulls his weight as always though.
½ September 20, 2010
I only watched it for Fran Kranz, but even that was hard and ended up watching it on fast forward. Why, Fran, why. ;_;
½ June 26, 2010
It's only worth watching if you want to see the gorgeous Zachary Levy (from TV series "Chuck") dancing in underpants.
February 22, 2010
Disappointing comedy that comes across like a poor mans Road Trip - saved only by the three likeable leads and two or three genuinely funny scenes (the sex obsessed pensioners in the RV being a highlight) apart from that its really silly and not very funny.
½ February 21, 2010