Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken Reviews

½ April 3, 2017
Based on a true story with the the theme of "you an do anything you put your mind to". Melodramatic. TV movie of the week caliber.
½ November 17, 2016
Movie based on fact centering on a young lady wanting to become a horse diver during the Great Depression.
June 11, 2016
A girl joins a carnival where she rides a horse and falls in love.
October 20, 2015
Love it- I love true stories of overcoming obstacles.
April 20, 2015
this has been my favorite movie sense I was a little kid when my cousin got me into it.....
April 17, 2015
One of the most melodramatic films I've ever seen (and I've seen some doozies). So much saccharine it'll make your cheeks pucker. Makes Hayley Mills seem like Katharine Hepburn.
March 23, 2015
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken is an excellent film. It is about Sonora Webster, a teenage runaway during the Depression. Gabrielle Anwar and Michael Schoeffling give amazing performances. The script is well written. Steve Miner did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the drama and romance. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken is a must see.
July 27, 2014
(First and only full viewing - 9/29/2010)
March 30, 2014
Disney magic - heartfelt, earnest, authentic, a true win.
August 3, 2013
Beautiful movie!!! So touching! I'm in love.
July 6, 2013
i love this movie!! one of my favorites. its a very good movie. when i was little i us to watch over and over again. :)
April 10, 2013
One of my most favorite movies of all time!
½ February 5, 2013
Dude, this movie brings back some childhood memories!
January 3, 2013
I loved this movie. Is one of my favorites.
½ October 19, 2012
This was one of my favorite movies when I was younger.
October 8, 2012
watched this movie a lot when i was younger. it was a great movie
½ October 8, 2012
I saw this movie in grade school and just loved it! Watched it again and really enjoyed it again! I will have to buy this one I think!
September 3, 2012
great movie i always wanted to be a horse diving girl when i was lil
½ August 31, 2012
I had nearly given this a lower rating due to over-dramatization in regards to the acting.
However, I do remember that it is a must to focus on Sonora; her dedication, motives, her obstacles, her endurance along with anything else amazing about the story & personality of this young lady.
I can see everyone relating with her stubborn side. But the conviction she has to keep her chin up is encouraging.
Beautiful actor.
In my opinion, all is well with your usual continuity errors.
½ July 23, 2012
It's a good movie. Very underated but good.