Wild Hogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Hogs Reviews

½ April 28, 2016
Middle aged suburbanites who own fancy motorcycles (sorry I don't consider them bikers) decide to hit the road on a trip where guess what? They run into trouble with a biker gang and they go skinny dipping and they laugh and they find things about each other they never knew about themselves (even though their supposedly longtime friends) and one of them falls in love and most of all they find the meaning of life. Oh yes how creative this movie is. The script must've taken years to write.
April 25, 2016
Hate to see this movie get such a poor score, it deserves better. The soundtrack that goes with the shots is great, along with the characters being funny every now and then. It captures the adventure feeling and makes you think "wow, this is something I should do with my mates" The movie captures the freedom and mateship perfectly. Who wouldn't want to live out what happened in the movie?
December 4, 2015
Literally nothing wrong with this hilarious film
½ November 12, 2015
People don't know good movies.
October 26, 2015
It is a dreadful combination of lazy jokes, slapstick comedy, and stereotypes. Why the 3 star rating? Because I still watch it every time it is on TV, and I enjoy it. Deal with it.
October 25, 2015
An absolute perfect comedy film! John Travolta (Woody, Tim Allen (Doug), Martin Lawrence (Bobby) and William H Macy (Dudley) all did a superb job as 4 middle aged suburban men going on a road trip to get away from their everyday stressful lives. Great work also from the co-stars, Ray Liotta, John C McGinley, Kevin Durand and Marisa Tomei who all made this film even more great to watch.

The movie stays continuously hilarious and entertaining the whole way through and is a perfect film to watch with the family.
October 5, 2015
Alone,I really like all these actors but here in this movie I wonder if any of them read the script before signing on.
August 27, 2015
For a movie called Wild Hogs, it was pretty mild. The tone, script, dialogue, acting - mild.
½ August 11, 2015
Rating: 88%
With funny characters, a convincing script, and a talented cast, Wild Hogs is one of the funniest movies out there and is a must-see.
½ July 26, 2015
Wild hogs is a funny movie that i could watch over and over again. I've just always found it entertaining.
July 22, 2015
Es obvio que me tarde mucho en ver finalmente este filme. Honestamente no creía que fuera bueno o divertido. Y alegremente me equivoqué, ya que es muy bueno y muy divertido! Gracias a un amigo, ya pude ver esta entretenida película donde las risas inician desde el puro comienzo del filme e incluso hasta en los créditos finales uno sigue riendo. Un sólido elenco principal con Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence y finalmente William H. Macy como nunca lo había visto, ya que siempre he considerado que es un gran actor, pero no lo había visto en un rol cómico y es sin duda quien se roba el show, pero ciertamente la química de los cuatro actores y su interacción es la fórmula para el éxito de la película. Marisa Tomei está en la película???!!! Oh, por Dios! Cómo no había visto esta cinta antes???!!! Marisa Tomei... YES!!! La cinta tiene una premisa sencilla y lógica de entender, y creo que eso es lo mejor para poder echar a andar una trama y entrar en materia casi de inmediato. Realmente divertida y entrenida. Oh, y si son fans de las cintas "road trips" y/o de motocicletas, hay un cameo genial. No traten de averiguarlo, solo vean la película y disfrútenla!
½ July 21, 2015
Enjoyable ..... William Macy as Dudley steals the show !!!!
½ July 15, 2015
Despite is interesting script, its talented cast and some funny scenes, Wild Hogs falls into a predictable narrative with a lack of an original story and with some cliches.
½ July 15, 2015
½ June 22, 2015
A little portion of the biker comedy is filled with weird moments that were mostly, unfunny as usual in the genre. But the rest of the comedic energy is pretty funny from what the nicely-collaborated, likable cast brought at their usual level to garner laughs while pointing out a nice ideology. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ May 29, 2015
Then kept its comedy, story and my love. The cast played their roles perfectly and the story was flat-out exciting. Always in comedys the film loses it comedy in scenes some times annoying but sometimes good. Wild Hogs never once lost their comedy or its story. Great watch with a great cast and a great opinion.
April 5, 2015
It's a better movie than you think it would be just from the premise alone, but it still isn't a "must see" or even a very good movie for that matter. Great acting by Ray Liota though, he steals the show.
February 18, 2015
It was like Disney wanted to make a movie about manopausal men they could take their kids to see when it as "their" weekend to watch them. Too harsh? I think not. The sad thing is I think instead of making you feel like you can get up and "just do it" you feel like the message is "Staus quo okay". Boring.
½ January 13, 2015
Good and funny movie to watch. Enjoy with the whole family.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
I thought this movie was quite okey even though i had heard bad about it. Story is about 4 older friends that wants to try the life as real bikers. They decide to make a motorcycle trip but problems will come on their way.. The movie had some funny scenes and there are many big famous actors like J. Travolta , Ray liotta , Tim Allen and more. Worth seeing comedy/adventure in my opinion.