Wild Hogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Hogs Reviews

½ July 26, 2015
Wild hogs is a funny movie that i could watch over and over again. I've just always found it entertaining.
July 22, 2015
Es obvio que me tarde mucho en ver finalmente este filme. Honestamente no creía que fuera bueno o divertido. Y alegremente me equivoqué, ya que es muy bueno y muy divertido! Gracias a un amigo, ya pude ver esta entretenida película donde las risas inician desde el puro comienzo del filme e incluso hasta en los créditos finales uno sigue riendo. Un sólido elenco principal con Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence y finalmente William H. Macy como nunca lo había visto, ya que siempre he considerado que es un gran actor, pero no lo había visto en un rol cómico y es sin duda quien se roba el show, pero ciertamente la química de los cuatro actores y su interacción es la fórmula para el éxito de la película. Marisa Tomei está en la película???!!! Oh, por Dios! Cómo no había visto esta cinta antes???!!! Marisa Tomei... YES!!! La cinta tiene una premisa sencilla y lógica de entender, y creo que eso es lo mejor para poder echar a andar una trama y entrar en materia casi de inmediato. Realmente divertida y entrenida. Oh, y si son fans de las cintas "road trips" y/o de motocicletas, hay un cameo genial. No traten de averiguarlo, solo vean la película y disfrútenla!
½ July 21, 2015
Enjoyable ..... William Macy as Dudley steals the show !!!!
½ July 15, 2015
Despite is interesting script, its talented cast and some funny scenes, Wild Hogs falls into a predictable narrative with a lack of an original story and with some cliches.
½ July 15, 2015
½ June 22, 2015
A little portion of the biker comedy is filled with weird moments that were mostly, unfunny as usual in the genre. But the rest of the comedic energy is pretty funny from what the nicely-collaborated, likable cast brought at their usual level to garner laughs while pointing out a nice ideology. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ May 29, 2015
Then kept its comedy, story and my love. The cast played their roles perfectly and the story was flat-out exciting. Always in comedys the film loses it comedy in scenes some times annoying but sometimes good. Wild Hogs never once lost their comedy or its story. Great watch with a great cast and a great opinion.
April 5, 2015
It's a better movie than you think it would be just from the premise alone, but it still isn't a "must see" or even a very good movie for that matter. Great acting by Ray Liota though, he steals the show.
February 18, 2015
It was like Disney wanted to make a movie about manopausal men they could take their kids to see when it as "their" weekend to watch them. Too harsh? I think not. The sad thing is I think instead of making you feel like you can get up and "just do it" you feel like the message is "Staus quo okay". Boring.
½ January 13, 2015
Good and funny movie to watch. Enjoy with the whole family.
January 2, 2015
I thought this movie was quite okey even though i had heard bad about it. Story is about 4 older friends that wants to try the life as real bikers. They decide to make a motorcycle trip but problems will come on their way.. The movie had some funny scenes and there are many big famous actors like J. Travolta , Ray liotta , Tim Allen and more. Worth seeing comedy/adventure in my opinion.
December 18, 2014
Review In A Nutshell:

Wild Hogs is a better than average comedy that revolves around four middle-aged men, who have troubling personal lives, embarking on a cross-country motorcycle adventure in order to recapture their youthful selves. The film is definitely a cliché, right down to the Easy Rider references, but a lot of the times it worked, displaying bouncing and hilarious chemistry between each leading character and featuring an antagonist, thanks to good casting, that is both physically and verbally menacing. The film's comedic highlight is William H. Macy, playing an intelligent person who sometimes lacks the common sense or is ignorant of the things around him; it works because he remains humble and loveable about it throughout, it never came off as too idiotic. His character also has a charming relationship with Marisa Tomei's character, giving the film break from its sometimes too isolated comedic set-pieces. John Travolta and Tim Allen's role, however, are present more to drive the "emotional" story forward, but they were able to give some moments for them to show off their comedic talent, and about half of them got a chuckle or two out of me. Martin Lawrence's character, I felt was too pitiful here, relying on his inferior and push over personality too much and not doing anything smart with it. Wild Hogs could have been a 20 minute shorter film, as I felt the chilli festival and a couple minor segments during this film could have been left in the cutting room floor, and if done so then this would have been a much tighter and more pleasurable film. I would definitely be seeing this film again in the future because this is a crowd favourite in the household; I don't mind it because I have seen far worse films.
October 30, 2014
It'd be cool to see a sequel to this.

This was not bad.

But a lot of really dumb things kept this from being great.

The ones that made this movie was Tim Allen and John Travolta.

Dudley, Martin Lawrence, and that dumb cop that kept hitting on them them the whole movie kept this from being much better.
October 22, 2014
wanted to see this in theater but never got around to it. Tim, the Tool man Taylor!
October 15, 2014
Eh...good cast just kind of stupid, silly, over the top moments that don't pack a single comedic punch, or any since of believability. It's just really a stupid film with too many forced jokes.
½ September 5, 2014
'Guilty pleasure' sem culpa, lembro que me diverti demais com esse filme no cinema. Nem o antipático do Martin Lawrence conseguiu estragar.
August 15, 2014
(First viewing - In my early twenties)
August 14, 2014
funny as heck laughed my butt off
½ July 18, 2014
A good leading cast and some truly funny writing carries an otherwise conventional male midlife crisis comedy.
July 7, 2014
I actually had my doubts about this, but surprisingly it was pretty good. Im not into motercycles or anything of the sort but this made me laugh.