Wild Man Blues - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Man Blues Reviews

October 6, 2007
I've listened to the OST. Wanna see the film!
September 20, 2007
If you don't like New Orleans jazz, don't see this. If you don't know if you like New Orleans jazz, then you probably should. It also sheds a little light on Woody Allens thought process and habits.
August 18, 2007
Entertaining but for an Allen fan like me, ultimately disappointing as he comes across as uninteresting and sullen.
½ August 12, 2007
Originally planned to document Woody's jazz band world-wide tour, ended up focusing entirely on Woody and his controversial affair with his "stepdaughter".
August 10, 2007
Good to see the musical of Allen.
July 24, 2007
never herd of it at all
July 22, 2007
Great fun: an insider's look into the normally reclusive life of Woody Allen. Kopple follows the legendary director and his then-fiancee Soon-Yi on his 1995 New Orleans jazz tour through Europe. This is a sensitive and illuminating portrait, one that shows Allen to be quietly funny and sincere (and not the depraved molester the media portrayed him to be). This movie needs to be released on DVD!
July 5, 2007
woody as woody as bechet
July 3, 2007
Very funny and entertaining documentary following Woody Allen and his band on their European tour. It's fun to watch Woody and see what his real life is like. He's so funny even when he's not writing. I loved the scene with him and Soon Yi on the gondola. The music is pretty good too.
June 30, 2007
A really well-done film about Woody Allen. I loved it.
June 6, 2007
Really excellent documentary on Allen in his free time. Hilarious, informative, and entertaining.
½ June 5, 2007
Loved the Woody bits, ff'd the jazz...
May 15, 2007
It's good. I won't watch it again because I don't watch Woody Allen anymore
½ September 24, 2006
Must be me. I am a Woody Allen fan and was bored to death with this documentary. Horrendously directed by Barbara Kopple, she has no organization on this, what a mess.