Wild Orchid 2: Two Shades of Blue - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Orchid 2: Two Shades of Blue Reviews

½ July 31, 2010
Worse than the first movie in every way.
April 17, 2010
Although Zalman King's directing & story-telling were so very cheesy & uninteresting for most of the time, he is still respectable enough for providing more than tits like many others do, in addition to his generally above average art direction.
January 9, 2009
Oh dear dont u just hate it when they make sequals to bad films, especially with no returning cast. this really has nothing to do with the original apart from well sex i suppose?? It does have legend robert davi in it which is a plus but he's so much better than trash like this!!
July 3, 2008
Another hooker with a heart of gold story.
½ July 2, 2008
What looks to be a young Hillary Clinton in a run of the mill period piece skin-a-max flick.
½ February 13, 2008
I love this soundtrack
iLeo
December 8, 2007
This is definitely a best film from the Zalman King collection. One has to wonder what ever happened to the actor Brent Fraser.
December 3, 2007
OMG! Zalman, I love you! You learned well from the greatest film of all-time, Some Call It Loving. Key scene in this film: where the dorky school girl gets overly excited after the potato sack race (or whatever it was).
September 1, 2007
Anoher sequel that is better than the first.
½ August 29, 2007
See my comments about the original. (C+)
August 22, 2007
Um...yeah. Does this really need a review? If you enjoyed the original Wild Orchid you'll probably watch this one regardless of reviews...You probably aren't the kind of person who reads reviews anyways.
½ July 9, 2007
very well done...and sexy
July 8, 2007
Follow up to Wild Orchids set in a "Cat House" where Blue is made to work, but she also is still to be a student at the private school. Very naughty movie, but interesting. HOT
½ June 27, 2007
not as good as the first one. miceky roucke is older and it can be seems. nevertheless it is from the same director, it has all the ascepts of the first one and even reflets on it a few times, it is still watchable.
June 8, 2007
I want to see it but I want to see number pne first
½ June 6, 2007
Mickey Rouke at it again!
June 5, 2007
I lost this movie with moving, but a great movie
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
December 10, 2006
Not a very good movie. I wouldnt ever watch this movie again.