Wild Orchid 2: Two Shades of Blue Reviews

• May 05, 2018

Overwrought, overlong Zalman King soap opera.

Overwrought, overlong Zalman King soap opera.

• Jul 31, 2010

Worse than the first movie in every way.

Worse than the first movie in every way.

• Apr 17, 2010

Although Zalman King's directing & story-telling were so very cheesy & uninteresting for most of the time, he is still respectable enough for providing more than tits like many others do, in addition to his generally above average art direction.

• Jan 09, 2009

Oh dear dont u just hate it when they make sequals to bad films, especially with no returning cast. this really has nothing to do with the original apart from well sex i suppose?? It does have legend robert davi in it which is a plus but he's so much better than trash like this!!

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jul 03, 2008

Another hooker with a heart of gold story.

Another hooker with a heart of gold story.

• Jul 02, 2008

What looks to be a young Hillary Clinton in a run of the mill period piece skin-a-max flick.

• Feb 13, 2008

I love this soundtrack

I love this soundtrack

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Dec 08, 2007

This is definitely a best film from the Zalman King collection. One has to wonder what ever happened to the actor Brent Fraser.

• Dec 03, 2007

OMG! Zalman, I love you! You learned well from the greatest film of all-time, Some Call It Loving. Key scene in this film: where the dorky school girl gets overly excited after the potato sack race (or whatever it was).

• Aug 29, 2007

See my comments about the original. (C+)

See my comments about the original. (C+)