The Wild Thornberrys Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wild Thornberrys Movie Reviews

October 8, 2017
This movie was a great animated film Based on Nickelodeon Show of all time in 2002 I love this movie and Paul Simson song too
September 13, 2017
Awesome movie it was all ways fun to watch the show and now they made a movie!! I know that I liked Debbie she was so sarcastic and funny so she played a good role in this movie, it's pretty cool how Eliza can talk to animals! I recommend it
May 3, 2017
I really enjoy this movie it's such a funny movie! Debbie is so funny and sarcastic for being a teenager she made me laugh a lot in this movie she has good movie lines and Eliza was cool how she can talk to animals! The show was great now check out the movie!!!
March 28, 2017
This had really bring back some great childhood memories of the early 2000s and Nickelodeon. If you are reading this: I advice that you go back to your childhood memories and tell and share the stories to your kids and grandkids. I started to notice some negative changes going on to the next generation.
February 19, 2017
For a kids movie, the charters and story made it highly entertaining. Along side with gorgeous foreground and background animation.
½ July 25, 2016
How Dare You Put 80% Critics?
I Listen to IMDB More because i hated this movie from start to finish!

SPOILER WARNING: Silly Bugger Gave People Wedgies in the end.

Score: 0/10
½ June 21, 2016
The Wild Thornberrys Movie is an excellent movie. Nickelodeon has brought us another great movie. Overall, the movies plot is fantastic and it is a great family movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 28, 2016
So epic that it would be so epic!
March 15, 2016
this movie is so important
February 10, 2016
"The Wild Thornberrys Movie" was surprisingly good. It works well as a standalone film and you won't miss much if you've never watched the TV show. This series arrived toward the end of my middle school years so it was never of much interest to me, but I was impressed with the amount of heart in this story. I find Eliza Thornberry to be a particularly heartwarming character. Maybe it's because I can see a lot of my animal-loving wife in her, or maybe it is because she embodies a spirit of hope without too strong of a conservationist message. Whatever it is, Eliza makes it easy to become emotionally invested in the story. I appreciate that Nickelodeon brought in the likes of Lacey Chabert and Tim Curry to voice its characters. The only thing that I don't care for is the animation style. I understand that these are caricatures but I find a disparity between the likable character personalities and their goofy-looking appearances. The story could have been a tired piece of anti-poaching propaganda but the message is subtle as the film focuses on the themes of friendship, selflessness, and doing the right thing. "The Wild Thornberrys Movie" is mostly toward kids but can easily be enjoyed by families. There are great lessons weaved throughout the story, but hopefully it will not inspire your children to start doing the Wedgie Dance!
September 10, 2015
Last good thing Klasky Csupo made
½ September 4, 2015
The animation is beautiful to look at, even by Nickelodeon standards. But I feel that kids will enjoy this movie more than adults.
March 8, 2015
The Wild Thornberrys transitions seamlessly from a television format to the big screen, and proves to be just as endearing and enjoyable for children and their parents.
½ January 4, 2015
Not the most original storyline; but surely a heartwarming one.
October 14, 2014
a classic Nickelodeon movie
½ July 30, 2014
A great adaptation from a great show.
July 29, 2014
for 2002:

the hit TV show from Nickelodeon makes its big-screen debut
the movie has the same amount of fun and charm as its TV medium
Eliza faces her biggest challenge trying to save a cheetah cub from two poachers while in the Savannah with her family
she is sent to boarding school but even that wont keep her from using her ability to talk to animals to find the cub and safely bring him back home
great animation, great voice-work, and some pretty rad music
the film loses its way though in the middle and doesn't get back into the main plot until the climax
the good news is that its good for both kids and adults
July 23, 2014
This is a really good movie. It has a great storyline and incredible animation.
May 23, 2014
A nice and environmental movie for the whole family
½ March 21, 2014
Ok anybody who hated this movie can bite me because this movie was one of my personal favorites as a kid. This movie shockingly held up too. This is probably one of the few TV shows to movies that I liked as a kid that held up it's weight to still be an incredible movie. I liked the animation and also dives into some really tender and sweet material. It's fun and entertaining and quite exciting. I think this show was cool and the movie was awesome.