Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show: 30 Days & 30 Nights - Hollywood to the Heartland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show: 30 Days & 30 Nights - Hollywood to the Heartland Reviews

December 19, 2012
It was kind of cool to see but I was hoping to hear more of the comedy routines.
½ August 28, 2012
I wish the comedians were funnier.
July 4, 2012
This was terrible! The beginning seemed funny, showing a stand up comedian talking about not caring about politics but then it preceded into more skit type comedy that wasn't even funny. Suffered through another half hour just to see if it got better but it didn't. Just some little bits of stand up and skits mixed in with footage of them on the road in their bus. There was more behind the scenes footage than actual comedy.
June 14, 2012
This documentary takes you behind the stage and on the tour of the 30 Day and 30 Night road show. It's not funny. You only get to see bits and pieces of the comics acts, and while one or two of them are pretty good, the rest are unlikely to crack a smile. The whole thing seemed like a Vince Vaughn glamor show. I like Vince in Swingers, but really, he's not high profile enough to attract the attention he thinks he deserves. Pass.
May 1, 2012
Pretty good movie. The stand up performers aint got nothing on Vince Vaughn though!!
April 22, 2012
pretty funny always enjoy vince vaughn
½ April 7, 2012
This plays much better as a bonus feature doc. to the actual Wild West Comedy Show rather than the actual show itself, which we only see in brief snippets. I appreciate the behind-the-scenes look at a 30-day tour, but the film seemed to be marketed more as a "concert film" than a Documentary following the show. Show us the actual show and I would dig this Doc. as the making of. And while I liked the featured comedians (especially Ahmed Ahmed) they were rather middle-of-the-road to me. Just not great. Justin Long's impression of Vince Vaughn in Swingers was actually the only thing that got a true genuine laugh from me throughtout the entire film.
½ March 21, 2012
Great stand up, mixed in with some social commentary and history to make it educational. An enjoyable experience.
March 3, 2012
a great little documentary thats offers up some geniunly laugh out load moments, but this is much more of a documentary of the tour than a concert movie, but vince vaughn makes sure its never dull or boring, i recommend
½ January 26, 2012
The dvd was a disappointment. I did not see the show, but i am sure it was a whole other and better experience. The comics are good but far from great.
½ November 21, 2011
funny as hell... loved it!
September 12, 2011
I appreciate that this was not all laughs. It actually doesn't focus on the comedians' acts so much as on their different styles and how they are extensions of their vastly different personalities. These four guys actually are not the kind of comedians I'd go out of my way to see, yet I found myself over the course of the film being drawn into their stories. I was even laughing at some of their bits by the end, but that might just be because they were more inspired bits. The profanity is out of hand in some parts, but this is an interesting documentary on the lives of stand-up comics.
½ November 18, 2010
Similar to the first Blue Collar Comedy Tour. A couple of comedians get together for a traveling show. Overall a good viewing.
October 15, 2010
Not enough concert footage to be a great concert movie, not enough documentary footage to be a great documentary. Not bad.
September 12, 2010
So funny...loved it.
mattsigur1
August 26, 2010
Kinda cool to watch vaughn put together a tour, but these comics aren't that great.
½ August 13, 2010
It's a good stand up comedy movie.
July 23, 2010
vince vaughn's wild west comedy show is a documentary that really is hit or miss, but mostly hit. i liked the entire concept of the film and how it takes us on an adventure with the entire crew for 30 days and 30 nights. vince vaughn introduces us to some really fresh and new comics that bring in a ton of laughs from start to finish. the problem with this film is that things don't really change, its all of the same throughout the entire film, but most of the jokes are hilarious. it tries to bring emotion into the film but you really can't take it seriously.
½ July 1, 2010
A interesting look behind the scenes of a comedy tour. Vince Vaughn takes some up and coming comics around the country for 30 shows in 30 days. There is a good balance between interviews, story lines and actual standup. Every comedian has their unique story told and it helps connect to their material. A pretty enjoyable documentary