Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show: 30 Days & 30 Nights - Hollywood to the Heartland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show: 30 Days & 30 Nights - Hollywood to the Heartland Reviews

June 28, 2010
Improv = remembering inside jokes with your old friends. Nice try, but it doesn't do it for me.
½ June 23, 2010
This is actually a documentary about the comedians in the Wild West Show, not a straight video of the show, though there are plenty of clips. It was a really insightful look into the background of the stand-up comedians, life on the road, challenges of performing every night, and the interesting people they met along the way. Worth watching just for Justin Long's impression of Vaughn in Swingers.
June 8, 2010
It was good. It had some good comedians like ahmed ahmed and some that were not that funny but it was good. I would definitely go to see it.
½ April 13, 2010
Some good comedy with insight into the lives of four up and coming comedians.
½ April 2, 2010
Not impressed w/ what I've seen of it
½ April 1, 2010
funny good to watch as a time passer
March 28, 2010
John Caparulo is funny and as the movie progressed they all started to get funnier. Movie was really funny and good at being a documentary as well.
½ March 27, 2010
after seeing this, I never, ever, want to see Vince Vaughn - or any of his buddies - live on stage doing standup.... ever. the comedy was horrible in this film, and the only real good joke is how bad they all were. when it gets into their lives and what kind of people they are, I found myself not caring.
½ March 24, 2010
lo mejor en si es la forma de documental que tiene de la gira, los stand up no son mis favoritos , obvio salvo seinfeld pero tienen algunos buenos chistes.
½ February 21, 2010
Pretty good show/documentary into brotherhood of comedy circuit travelers. Vince Vaughn doesnt do much of the comedy nor monopolize camera time but since hes the biggest star, he headlines it. Good movie to introduce 4-5 new comedians I would have never noticed until now. This documentary took place the year of Katrina so the latter half of the trip was cut and substitute cities were put in. I didnt count the entire city trail but I guess I'll trust them on the 30 shows in 30 days. Comedians... genuises.
½ January 20, 2010
Thought it was really good and the comedian were all really funny. I think Bret Ernst had some of the best material some of the stuff about him at the nightclubs was gun as and spot on. Justin Long was always good just popping up doing shit and Vince was really cool.
½ December 26, 2009
No barrel-riding. No shameless exploitation of Native Americans. Just a bunch of guidos with mildly funny stand-up routines. Buffalo Bill's left nut would have owned this "wild west".
December 8, 2009
Justin Lond doing stand-up..... PASSSS!!!
½ November 21, 2009
It was very nice of Vince Vaughn to attach his name and fame and do this tour to get these kids some notice, cuz they are some funny fuckers.
November 7, 2009
I thought this would be better!
½ November 6, 2009
s a documentary, this movie kind of works. The best scenes are the ones that show the comedians backstage reacting to their performances of the night. The comedians themselves are a bunch of about to bes who have a hit and miss ratio of about half.
Still, the movie turned out to be entertaining. Nothing that will change your top ten list, but you will have fun while it lasts.
October 25, 2009
Funny, but I dont see the point of making this a movie.
½ October 24, 2009
Nice look into a comic's day to day
½ October 9, 2009
Funny at times. Alot more behind the scenes then i would care to watch but still it was fun to watch these guys travel and do thier thing. Worth a watch. Vince is AWESOME.
½ September 30, 2009
With a cast like this it should have been a five star. My 2 & a half is only cuz i feel good today.