Reviews

• Jan 24, 2015

A mildly interesting western featuring strong female performances by the convicts chosen to be the "wives" of the engineers making there way across Texas. Not great, but not bad either.

• Oct 01, 2013

Not very wild made for TV Western.

Not very wild made for TV Western.

• Jun 27, 2013

Because I've given some much better spaghetti westerns 2s and 2.5s, this film is striving to be a 1.5. Having come off the "8 Movie Western Pack", which featured primarily spaghetti westerns, I was hoping this disc, this film, would be the same. Unfortunately, after having spaghetti, this film is a spirit killer. See my review of "Wild Women" which pretty well sums up this film. Grandma would like these two. I found myself able to do other tasks around the houes while this film played. Didn't miss a thing. Have to admit however; there was some sort of perverse pleasure to be had. Sort of like giving methadone to an addict I assume.