Wilder Napalm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wilder Napalm Reviews

June 4, 2008
I don't know why but I absolutely love the film. I think it has to do with crazy clowns and repressed men...
May 10, 2008
The lovely Debra Winger. Me likes.
April 27, 2008
the firemen quartet does it for me. funny, light-hearted movie.
March 20, 2008
its a lil different, gotta love the flame throwing between brothers! Oldest Dennis Quaid movie I have seen!
½ January 11, 2008
too weird not to love, and it's got Jim Varney as a carney! That rhymes!
November 16, 2007
This movie is F@#king brilliant! Two waring brother who can generate fire, what more can you ask for?...Well worth a watch (if you can find a copy)!!!
½ July 19, 2007
Not the best film at all. It is quite slow and relies on the relationship between the brothers. It feels kinda pointless. The effects are acceptable. The direction is mostly uninspired. The idea is cool but the finished product a little bit too slow.
In one word: Alright
½ July 18, 2007
I admire it just for its oddness. It didn't seem like it was trying to hard to be weird or amazing, and it managed not to be corny. Winger didn't exactly make her character's motivations plausible, but it's still an enjoyable flick.
July 16, 2007
this movie is hilarious..and i love it
July 12, 2007
It's so funny yet romantic fantasy story about two brothers - both in love with the same woman - and the brothers got a special talent - they can set fire to anything with their minds... it's a good movie, but don't see it if you want a deeper meaning :) I've always loved Dennis Quaid (Inner Space/ Min Mikropartner) and he does a good role in this, but the star og this movie is Arliss H. He's hilarious!
½ July 8, 2007
I haven't seen this movie in years so my rating is based on that. From what I remember, it was average. The special effects were decent; and the brothers were funny because they continued to fight a lot. Their fighting caused many fires and explosions.
July 6, 2007
Don't let the name fool you. This is a chick flick of the most diabolical kind.
½ June 26, 2007
What a fun movie! Fire and love, what a combo!
June 20, 2007
This little seen movie is full of quirky characters. A simple story of self-denial, self-destruction and redemption. Debra Winger is wonderful as a slightly loopy pyromaniac and Dennis Quaid as a lusty pyrokynetic clown is over-the-top goodness!
June 15, 2007
This is a really cheesy movie, but it has one hell of a hot sexy extra during the carnival scenes.
June 9, 2007
good but crazy, how dennis played his part which he was suited to.
½ June 1, 2007
pretty good film. dennis quaid is excellent in this.
½ May 21, 2007
Strange movie !! but then not bad !!
½ May 13, 2007
Good Movie Love to watch Dennis Quaid!