Wilderness Survival For Girls Reviews

• Nov 09, 2019

Ending was crap. Skip.

Ending was crap. Skip.

• Jun 14, 2012

The word "meh" sums this flick up nicely. That acting isn't great, but is serviceable. And the plot isn't original, but still mildly interesting. My biggest gripe would be how unrealistic the girls each behave in their conflict... Not even remotely believable. if I could have my hour and twenty minutes back, I'd take it. However, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen. Meh.

• May 22, 2012

This actually wasn't too bad.

This actually wasn't too bad.

• Professor W Super Reviewer
    Oct 29, 2011

I think I just love movies too much. Every movie that gets below average rating I end up loving. Wilderness Survival for Girls is about 3 girls who go on a trip to a cabin in the middle of nowhere. Now, I'm sure you think you know where this is going, but this isn't a teen scream slasher movie. This is more of a thriller and you won't know how it will end until it does. It is very suspenseful and even a little scary. It will have you thinking even after the movie ends. The plot is good and the characters are some what interesting, you don't really get to know who they are but you get a good feel for their personalities. For a low budget film the acting and camerawork are excellent. Some of the best I've seen in an independent film. Acting: 8/10 Story: 7/10 Originality: 7/10 Soundtrack: 4/10 Characters: 7/10 Scariness: 7/10 Overall: 8.7/10 (The following is my Review for the fappers 18+): Fapping to this movie can be done but it might be a little hard (no pun intended). All the girls are fairly good looking and early on you get some nice nude tits and some good ass and bra shots. Later on there's some lesbian kissing, but that's about it. SPOILER ALERT: If you're kinky there is some slight bondage later on and some crying. Fap Rating: 4/10

• Jul 09, 2011

The 3 female stars all handle their roles and play off each other well, though some of the dialogue they are given is insipid. You feel for these girls and the predicament they are in. The denouement is less than satisfying, but it does wrap up the story sufficiently if not too conveniently. This movie is not going to leave you thinking it was the greatest movie ever made, but it may leave you thinking... which isn't all bad, is it?

• Jun 15, 2011

Stupid stupid and more stupid. But good to make fun of.

Stupid stupid and more stupid. But good to make fun of.

• Feb 03, 2011

This was really great! You've got to be willing to look past the eyeroll moments (bare breasts within ten minutes, lesbian scene)--this film isn't about them. Impressive acting from three still-unknowns, great dialogue, etc. Fits in the thriller/killer genre, but isn't like any of them.

• scott g Super Reviewer
    Nov 19, 2010

a cheap digitally shot effort, which is quite effective in what its trying to do, not a horror but a drama concerning three teenage friends spending night in a family cabin, and a untruder they capture, the intruder a older man, doing wrong, and the girls keepimg him hostage till morning, its here, the girls have a little bickering and teen problems, a short film that says what it wants to, the three girls are all good in there rolse and certainly add a lot to what could have been rather dull

• Oct 23, 2010

small cast, surprisingly original.

small cast, surprisingly original.

• Jul 13, 2010

Good cabin horror/thrillers are hard to come by in recent years- this movie being a great example of the absence. While i wasn't overtly bored during the film- I wasn't shocked by anything either, and i should have been given it's a thriller. While one could narrow down the possible endings to a few at the start of the film, it did surprise me at a couple points. I think the most disappointing aspect of the film was that the sexual points were nothing more than teases- i feel that if you're going to do the typical and put sex in a horror movie- go all out- James Morrison looked great in this movie and let's just say his tumble to his death wasn't his only "fall".