Will Reviews

• Feb 18, 2015

this movie is for LFC fans mostly, so if you don't like the team, you are not gonna like it

• Jul 13, 2014

Okay, it's corny as hell, but the performances are terrific, and if you give yourself over to it, it's very affecting. And why isn't that Kristian Something a huge star? He makes most movie stars these days look like the dog's dinner.

• Jul 07, 2013

za fana, ovo je odlican film! YNWA!!!

za fana, ovo je odlican film! YNWA!!!

• Mar 30, 2013

Touching drama, yet too bad it's liverpool..

Touching drama, yet too bad it's liverpool..

• Mar 29, 2013

Just fit for liverpudlian kids I guess. Not moving but the kid's potential to be a great actor.

• Mar 11, 2013

A very moving and emotional story even if it does have Liverpool FC in it

A very moving and emotional story even if it does have Liverpool FC in it

• Feb 26, 2013

Fantastic story, so beautiful! Should be required watching for all kids growing up today. YNWA

• Oct 27, 2012

At times embarrassingly poor it is a film that reminded me in so many way of the sort of stuff the Children's Film Foundation used to produce (on a bad day). I know its fantasy, and you should suspend belief, but come on. How on earth does an 11 year old with no passport get across Europe in the teeth of an international search for him? Especially when riding in the back of an open-top bright red French car driven by a dodgy-looking Balkan failed footballer? Bad, bad, bad...

• Jul 18, 2012

Love Liverpool, love this film. I hate Liverpool but I didn't hate this film! Acting bit off, story soppy but ok

• Jul 05, 2012

Quite enjoyed this film even though nobody else seemed to. This game is one of my top 5 ever matches, so holds fond memories. Didn't think it was too badly filmed.