Williams Reviews

• Mar 30, 2019

A really enjoyable documentary and I don't even watch F1. Highly recommended.

A really enjoyable documentary and I don't even watch F1. Highly recommended.

• Feb 17, 2019

Didn't even want to watch this, but when there's nothing but crap on hundreds of channels it got a chance. And I enjoyed the whole thing. Very watchable and very engaging, highly recommend a watch. My first ever and only 5 star.

• Feb 19, 2018

Brilliant documentary, simple as.

Brilliant documentary, simple as.

• Feb 17, 2018

A look behind the scenes of the last family F1 team.

A look behind the scenes of the last family F1 team.

• Dec 30, 2017

Might be a bit too long, but amazing documentary, nicely directed, with a powerful story. Every F1 fan should watch it.

• Nov 14, 2017

Really loved this film. I am a massive F1 fan but this is not a necessary must to watch it. What I loved about this film is you go away thinking what can be done with drive and a good attitude. A must watch!

• Oct 11, 2017

Raw, honest, made me teary-eyed and smile at the same time.

Raw, honest, made me teary-eyed and smile at the same time.

• Oct 10, 2017

A good film/documentary but I'd seen the McLaren one a few weeks earlier and don't think this is quite as good

• Aug 06, 2017

Better than Senna. And not just for petrolheads.

Better than Senna. And not just for petrolheads.