Win a Date With Tad Hamilton! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Win a Date With Tad Hamilton! Reviews

½ July 16, 2013
The film is too overly formula induced to amount to anything special, but doesn't completely crash and burn under its mediocre circumstance, as it provides barely enough subtle rom-com entertainment to suffice.
½ April 25, 2013
nice sweet romantic movie! great for lonely and sad days or eves :)
½ April 20, 2013
Another guilty pleasure of mine.
½ April 15, 2013
Story is cute but non-credible. Acting is below par. Chemistry between mains is poor. Somewhat satisfying ending.
½ April 13, 2013
Every girl's dream! Meet your favorite sexy actor and he falls in love with you... Wow! But the movie, not that good actually...
March 14, 2013
Surprisingly sweet!! Great casting too!!
½ February 24, 2013
Ten different smiles my ass. Topher and Josh cannot save this movie. Unless I play it on mute. And fast forward through Kate Bosworth parts.
February 3, 2013
occasional witty bits seperated by long stetches of stupid dialog and ridiculous contrivances.
½ January 26, 2013
Pretty sweet little flick about a fan getting to date her favorite movie star. Topher Grace comes off as a prick most of the movie sadly. Best reason is to watch Kate Bosworth...she is beyond adorable here.
½ January 17, 2013
This was stupid. Enough said.
January 10, 2013
Well, God knows I'm not into this kind of movies, but this one was really cute. Kate Bosworth, Topher Grace, and Josh Duhamel were all just great and amazing to watch.
½ January 3, 2013
This movie was cute but definitely not the best chick-flick I've ever seen. There were parts of it that were really hard to watch because the characters were just being so stupid. Not a movie I would recommend for everybody.
½ December 22, 2012
Nada original y muy predecible... Entretiene por un rato.
½ December 15, 2012
CUTE! Josh Duhmel, no shirt! Woohoo!
½ December 2, 2012
i hired this film out last night, as it looked like a fun American teen film, but i wasn't convinced while watching it. Tad isn't that bad, one little comment i noted throughout the whole film, which made him the bad guy. which was only said to make sure she didn't feel bad.

the *nerd* guy so to speak wasn't nice, he got her in trouble and there didn't seem any love connection between them, no spark. i wasn't surprised at the ending, i though it added to the weak film, there was no excitement, tad wasn't at all horrible, but the good guy was??? and the poor lady at the bar, she remains alone. it didn't have any real laughs in it, it just seemed a bit weak.
November 30, 2012
Topher Grace is good. Josh Duhamel made me laugh. Kate Bosworth is just another american-good-looking-blondie. Uff...
November 22, 2012
Had a good time with Topher Grace, Josh Duhamel & Kate Bosworth.
November 8, 2012
a
--> Noms:
1. Teen Choice/ Breakout Star - Male
October 31, 2012
I've often been very forgiving of romantic comedies, but this is one of those movies that doesn't need to be forgiven. Funny, sweet and consistently entertaining, "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!" is a great date movie and an entertaining movie in its own regards.