Win a Date With Tad Hamilton! Reviews

• Dec 14, 2020

Coming into this I was really expecting tad to be a bad guy ! He actually wasn’t at all . Obviously it’s cheesy but still kinda good . 2.8

• Aug 17, 2020

Decent watch, could watch again, but can't recommend. If you're just into romantic comedies, this might work for you, and it's not a bad movie, but it's not a very strong movie. It's a "two guys are going to fight over a guy" trope that tries to stand out by the guy who isn't obvious being a "dream celebrity". The chemistry between that actors isn't great, and the scenarios are very contrived. While it a fun movie, it feels like acting when good acting feels very natural. In a world where we have so many options, it's just hard to tell anyone to prioritize this one.

• Mar 18, 2019

Not an original by any means, but not bad either. In some ways it's rather enjoyable.

• Jun 27, 2018

Cute rom com. I caught bits and pieces but overall just kinda cheesy but great message. Josh Duhamel is serious eye candy.

• Oct 06, 2016

Cute romantic movie :)

Cute romantic movie :)

• Jul 28, 2016

It was so bad, my family and I left the movie theater without finishing it.

It was so bad, my family and I left the movie theater without finishing it.

• Sep 06, 2015

This had all the makings of a chick flick/ rom com and did not fail to be exactly what I expected. It was cute and sweet, with a little romance and a little humor. Worth seeing if that is what you are going for.

• Jul 20, 2015

Just a romantic comedy ( comedy ? ) like there are thousends of theme , ok . SOMDVD

• Jun 11, 2015

From the very beginning we know how Win a Date with Tad Hamilton is going to end. It's that simple. And you know what? That's perfectly fine. January is a terrible time for movies, but this one stands above them. It's a harmlessly sweet little rom-com with charming leads.

• Jan 29, 2015

Uninspired and mostly boring, this is as forgettable as it gets. Full review later.