Win a Date With Tad Hamilton! Reviews

• Mar 18, 2019

Not an original by any means, but not bad either. In some ways it's rather enjoyable.

• Jun 27, 2018

Cute rom com. I caught bits and pieces but overall just kinda cheesy but great message. Josh Duhamel is serious eye candy.

• Oct 06, 2016

Cute romantic movie :)

Cute romantic movie :)

• Jul 28, 2016

It was so bad, my family and I left the movie theater without finishing it.

It was so bad, my family and I left the movie theater without finishing it.

• Sep 06, 2015

This had all the makings of a chick flick/ rom com and did not fail to be exactly what I expected. It was cute and sweet, with a little romance and a little humor. Worth seeing if that is what you are going for.

• Jul 20, 2015

Just a romantic comedy ( comedy ? ) like there are thousends of theme , ok . SOMDVD

• Jun 11, 2015

From the very beginning we know how Win a Date with Tad Hamilton is going to end. It's that simple. And you know what? That's perfectly fine. January is a terrible time for movies, but this one stands above them. It's a harmlessly sweet little rom-com with charming leads.

• Jan 29, 2015

Uninspired and mostly boring, this is as forgettable as it gets. Full review later.

• Jul 21, 2014

The cast were great and blends together nicely. We all know how this movie gonna end right from the start -well maybe a few minutes in- and the last 15 minutes are so cliche, but it's a good rom-com just to make us smile.

• Jul 07, 2014

It was completely predictable Rosalee would end up with her poor, nobody childhood friend Pete rather than the rich, famous, handsome actor Tad, but the central problem of the movie is that for almost all of it, Tad is much more likeable than Pete. Tad is genuinely in love with Rosie, and he sincerely wants to get out of shallow Hollywood and be a better, more down-to-earth person. He is always nice to everyone, even when they are being unbearably awkward or jerky towards him. Especially Pete, who acts like a big jerk to Tad. Instead of telling Rosie how he feels, he does everything in his power to sabotage Tad. And even when Tad is not in the picture, all he does is act super cynical and roll his eyes at anything Rosie and Kathy say. He acts very condescending towards Rosie, as if she is so stupid and naive she has no clue and cannot make her own decisions. Only at the very end is Pete a sympathetic character, but by then I've spent the whole movie rooting for Tad, even though I knew what the very predictable ending would be. Tad gets his heart broken, and that's the only thing I care about. I'm sad about that, instead of happy that Pete gets the girl.