Wind River Reviews

• Sep 02, 2017

Every review I read was positive about this movie. It was well done but I was not prepared for how violent it was. I would not have gone to see it had I known.

• Oct 10, 2010

A. Martinez is both commanding and undeerstanding to the boy he has kidnapped. The boy joins the Shoshone tribe and is taught the ways and weapons of the tribe.

• Jun 22, 2009

A true story about Nick Wilson and his life as a boy living with the Indians. The film was done with seriousness and it pulls it of well. The movie has some good moments especially when Nick Wilson is in the tribe. I enjoyed this movie and it was done well.

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Jul 19, 2008

An interesting movie! Good story plot.

An interesting movie! Good story plot.