Window To Paris (Okno v Parizh) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Window To Paris (Okno v Parizh) Reviews

March 6, 2012
One of the most creative and funny movies I've ever seen. I can't believe it's not available anywhere - I saw it on VHS several years ago and have been searching for it anywhere...
March 3, 2010
love it - an awesome movie - funny and quirky
½ January 20, 2010
I love this movie. Profound yet tragic.
July 25, 2008
I laughed and then laughed some more... and then a little more.
July 18, 2005
I went to a tag-sale with my step-mom and half-sisters. I had already browsed the videos, but none attracted me. I still stood near them as one of my half-sisters came up, pulled out this movie, and said, "nope, this is unappropriate." I asked her why she thought that, because the front picture was a window, before which a woman stood holding a bunch of balloons. The back revealed nothing "unapproipriate", and apon seeing it was called a satire in the reviews (not that it is, really), I read the back... it seemed okay and worth my stepmom's dollar. ^___^ So we baught it and I watched it today.
This movie is hillarious, the shooting is wonderful, and the plot intriguing. The jokes about Russians and the French, and the women-hating is not good- but this movie has some good messages and a bunch of kids doing some of the funniest dances I have ever seen.