Windy City Heat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Windy City Heat Reviews

May 11, 2016
My friends and I think this is one of the funniest movies of all time. I think it's real, because if it's fake, then that means Perry is the greatest actor of all time. And that's impossible, right?
I've come across Perry at a couple bars in the valley and Hollywood, and he is quite a character. And then you read that he was injured in a skating accident and may have brain damage, and then this kind of a prank seems real, and then you feel bad, and then you think that Don, Tony, Bobcat, Cook, Kimmel and Carolla are beyond cruel. Wow. And maybe that's why this movie seems to stay underground. Because the real cruelness behind the comedy can't get out?
If the premise is true, then it's the closest thing to a real life Truman Show. Note: "The Reveal" DVD extra.
December 13, 2015
If we're being honest, for what this movie is, it's hysterical. When I think about the scenes (the stunt double, the action figures, Hiroshima Nagasaki), I laugh every time.
November 27, 2015
I've seen WCH more than 10 times, I've listened to every podcast episode of the Big 3 (WCH related) and know the whole story from 1992 - 2015...and I still want more.

Pary is a Greasy Racist who uses women (and men) and scams the government. I stopped feeling bad for him, the 10th time he called a gay person a F*g.

This is the funniest movie ever made.
March 30, 2015
Some funny stuff in this, but I just feel bad for the guy.
February 2, 2015
1 of the greatest comedies of all time.
August 14, 2014
Funniest Movie every made, Smart people get it and realize the Hilarity of it, Dumb people like Josh Bell from Las Vegas Weekly are too simple to understand it and should go watch Jeff Dunham! AWESOME MOVIE!!!!
July 11, 2014
This is the greatest movie of all time, which started the greatest podcast of all time. The Big 3 Podcast.
April 15, 2014
This was brilliant on Goldthwait's part! The "acting-on-set" scene with Jiggly Wrigley just about killed me. And Perry still doesn't quite seem to believe this was a prank on him. Hilarious....
April 14, 2014
My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.
½ February 6, 2014
One mean spirited joke.
December 28, 2013
I was OK with this incredibly cruel prank if, for no other reason, Perry seems like a pretty big douche. Not sure at what point he caught on, if at all, but if you believe that he was duped from beginning to end it's the greatest prank ever pulled. I loved it.
December 1, 2013
I'm not even sure where to start with this one. Even if it weren't juvenile and mean-spirited, it still wouldn't be funny. I didn't have to feel guilty about laughing at a bunch of grown men humiliating a disabled guy because I didn't laugh.
November 12, 2013
If comedy met danger in a dark alley, they'd make a sequel to this movie!
This comedy delivers!!!
November 12, 2013
I have watched this movie about 20 times in the last year. It is by far the greatest movie ever made!
November 11, 2013
Peary Carofjello has the talent of Tiny Tim, the looks of an over-stuffed glad garbage bag and the personality of the Phelps Family. But that doesn't stop Windy City Heat from being one of the GREATEST films ever made.
November 11, 2013
One of the funniest movies ever made, eminently re-watchable and completely unforgettable. If you love Borat, Bruno, Jackass or bad Grandpa you must watch this movie.
November 11, 2013
Funniest and longest running prank in comedy history- SEE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 11, 2013
The funniest movie I ever saw. I've watched literally over 100 times. If you are sketpical give it a watch. You won't be disappointed.
November 11, 2013
Very possibly, the funniest comedy ever made.