Winnie the Pooh - A Very Merry Pooh Year Reviews

• Jun 05, 2018

Who is ready to watch Pooh have a good Christmas with his friends show your kids and they will enjoy it I always keep in mind it makes a good Christmas movie

• Feb 01, 2018

Sweet great for all ages kids will enjoy it

Sweet great for all ages kids will enjoy it

• Dec 20, 2016

"Eeyore says he needs a new umbrella ... but really he needs a new house".

"Eeyore says he needs a new umbrella ... but really he needs a new house".

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Dec 03, 2015

Another classic from Pooh and the gang, A nice little story celebrating the holidays and learning about how deep friendship goes, It's funny, Warm and just the perfect film to watch with the kids at christmas, Plus Eeyore eating honey standing on 2 legs and smiling is something I'd never thought I'd see so that made me chuckle too.

• Aug 03, 2015

The Christmas segment was pure joyous nostalgia since I saw it several times as a kid, and it was hilarious seeing Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore switch traits in the New Years resolution segment. Yes, I'm an adult, but I still love Pooh!

• Dec 28, 2014

This is going to be the bestest Christmas ever! Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year tells two Winnie the Pooh tales. The first tale is about the time Winnie the Pooh and friends got their Christmas wish list out to Santa at the last minute, Christmas Eve, which almost cost them getting their gifts for Christmas. The second story tells the tale of Winnie the Pooh and friends being afraid Rabbit will leave and they feel the need to change to get him to change his mind. Pooh and friends discover that it takes them being themselves to be a family. "I'd like to raise a toast!" "I love toast!" "Have you tried it with honey?" Three Disney directors collaborate to deliver Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Christmas. The storyline for these tales are interesting and have a classic Pooh feel to them. The storylines deliver the characters well and the animation style is cleaner than you may be used to for this series. "If we were going to let him hibernate through Christmas, he'd hate us in the morning!" We grabbed this off Netflix this holiday season and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed the tales. I thought the first Christmas story was better than the second one, but they were both entertaining. This may not be an all time great classic animated film, but it is worth a viewing and borderline worth adding to your DVD collection. "Bells on Tigger ring!" Grade: B-

• Jan 18, 2014

Friends celebrate the holidays in this episode - kids will not be disappointed.

Friends celebrate the holidays in this episode - kids will not be disappointed.

• Jan 07, 2014

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo

• Dec 28, 2013

All of your fave Pooh characters are here to celebrate both Christmas and New Years. The stories aren't especially original or inspired but they do contain that Hundred Acre Wood charm. I was disappointed that the characters like Owl and Gopher were present a times but weren't really used. It's easy to watch and something to throw on to please the little ones but older viewers will likely find it lacking outside of the nostalgic Pooh factor.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Jan 01, 2013

Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year is a delightful and whimsical feature full of the festive adventures of the Hundred Acre Wood. The first half of the feature is a recut version of Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too, and is followed by a second story about the New Year's resolutions made by the Hundred Acre Wood gang in order to prevent Rabbit from leaving them. The voice work is pretty good, and is fairly consistent with the established characters. Additionally, Carly Simon provides a charming soundtrack that's lighthearted and soothing. Yet there's nothing particularly inspired or original about Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year, making it a rather mediocre (but enjoyable) animated feature.