Winter Break - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Winter Break Reviews

May 7, 2008
Decently relates to real life with the exception of falling in love in a week as.
½ March 26, 2008
Terrible film. It's supposed to be a comedy, but it's no fun.
March 4, 2008
actually a pretty funny movie, I wasn't expecting much from this movie but it delivered a very good story.
½ January 29, 2008
Probably one of the best youth movies around, at the time when I watched that is!
Not bad anyway!
January 22, 2008
This is one of the best ski/board movies. Surprising acting, storyline and humor
November 11, 2007
I didn't want to watch it (because of Milo), but it's quite okay.
October 30, 2007
teenage film harmless really. flaking out on the sofa special
October 2, 2007
I really like this movie. It is well written and acted. Actor from American Pie and another from Heroes.
September 5, 2007
a gd teenage movie..
½ August 28, 2007
A hilarious movie about a couple of friends who move to Colorado, right after college. It stars American Pie's Eddie Kaye Thomas. Also Milo Ventimiglia from heroes.
August 27, 2007
reminds me of that time in my life.
½ August 26, 2007
I never expect much from ski movies but this one had a nice story line and delt with real life situations of getting old and making choices. The only problem is the hot girl in the movie tucked her ears under her ballcap who the hell does that?
August 4, 2007
Four guys in Aspen after graduating from college. Lots of skiing, making out, figuring out what they want in life.
August 2, 2007
Really sweet love story! & hilarious!!
July 14, 2007
Again, I'm a sucker for ski movies. It's a simple coming of age story set to snow.
½ July 11, 2007
this movie is all rite. i know every line in this movie.
June 18, 2007
Pretty Good has a good story little slow at times
June 9, 2007
Not really known, but it's really funny. It's a lot like that movie "Out Cold", but without rich guys taking over a skiing resort.
June 6, 2007
This movie kind of sucks, lol, but Milo Ventimiglia is hot...and it's just pure mindless fun.
½ June 6, 2007
this movie is by far one of my fav. its funny and have a little romatic plot to it. def. a must see movie