Wisdom - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wisdom Reviews

½ June 10, 2016
I liked this more when I was a kid, but now that I am older I can really understand how much of a mess it is. It had a good concept at it's core, but Emilio Estevez's screenplay and direction needed a bit of a polish. it's not a horrible movie, but it isn't overly worthy of remembrance either.
July 19, 2013
...another movie I liked when I was a teenager ;)
½ November 17, 2012
Very memorable. I wonder if it holds up.
½ September 2, 2012
Very well written and intense with good acting, especially Demi Moore.
November 9, 2011
Classic 80s, i can not believe there is no rating on this film. EE is a really unrated actor, for some reason his bro gets all the glory, sheens fine, but really hes a bit part guy or tv sitcom guy, his movies have never really been that great there okay, ee, has had way better parts and better movies, just look for your self. Its a shame no one has seen this film, its a lost classic, maybe one day i will find her and watch it again, just like in the old days when people went to movie theatres where i saw it back in the day.
August 20, 2011
Great 80s flick. Never mind the plotholes, just watch the fucking movie. A fat joint and a few beers makes it even better.
May 19, 2011
By far one if my favorite emilio estevez movies except maybe young guns. Hiding in a garbage can? Awesome,.... What not on Netflix!!!??
April 11, 2011
stupid and way overlong...yet i felt the need to revisit. 25+ yrs later and it's just as bad.
½ January 24, 2011
Emilio Estevez directs and stars in this movie as a sort of modern day Robin Hood type. I loved the story and Emilio does a fantastic job. I highly recommend this movie.
½ December 27, 2010
Thrilling movie. The leads had great chemistry. Emilio Estevez gave an especially good performance.
December 19, 2010
Geschreven, geregisseerd en hoofdrol door Emilio Estevez... wat leidt tot een waanzinnig slecht resultaat op alle vlakken... Alleen de soundtrack van Danny Elfman is noemenswaardig.
½ November 20, 2010
Emillio back when he still made movies. He didn't have a whole lot of range back then but still he was great in this. With it's Robinhood/Billy the Kid type feel Estavez plays a kid in his early twenties with absolutely no direction or ambition to do what his parents and what society think is the right thing. He here about people losing thier jobs, businesses closing so he goes on the war path against the banks and coporate America. There is some cool action and Demi Moore before the implants. Check this movie out, I don't think you'll be disapointed.
½ February 9, 2010
I loved a lot of things about this movie, but there are just two things in the end of the film which made me unable to rate it a full 5 stars. I loved how this film addressed the unemployment crisis in America. I loved that Emilio Estevez directs and stars in this movie. I loved Emilio's character, he was a hero to me too! I loved the comedy in the movie. And then the ending had to go ruin it for me. I still think this is a good movie, and everyone should check it out.
January 15, 2010
One of my fave movies that nobodies heard of, Written directed and starring Emilio Estevez, Good story with heart and a decent amount of action, gotta see it
October 26, 2009
decent film about Estevez robbing banks. or does he? the ending was downright dissapointing.
April 28, 2009
I love this movie it's written and directed by Emilio Estevez and it's very clever.Good car car chase scene too.
December 28, 2008
This isn't a masterpiece like the one his father was in, Badlands, but it does has some similarities. It's an underrated movie and I actually like this movie very much. Great acting, it also has a not so typical Danny Elfman score which is really good and the overall message of the movie is relevant today! Why the hell isn't this on DVD??? It's like the Bonnie and Clyde of the 80's only not so stylized.
November 16, 2008
a very good thriller.
we never satiate ourselfs
November 9, 2008
I wish this had a better ending but it's verry intersting.
November 7, 2008
I actually cried at the end.....and certain parts were full of suspense