Wisdom - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wisdom Reviews

½ June 20, 2007
An underrated variation of Bonnie and Clyde, it focusses on errors in the systems, driving too many people to the edge!
June 11, 2007
A Emilio Estevez,Demi Moore movie not many people know about.
June 2, 2007
A hidden gem. I recommend to all.
May 26, 2007
A good atempt by Estevez.
½ April 25, 2007
awesome movie with an excellent pair casted.
April 10, 2007
An interesting film about a young man who has a hard time finding a job, turns to crime. He becomes a Robin Hood to the American farmers who are getting screwed by the system. Emilio Estevez and Demi Moore are awesome in this movie.
½ April 6, 2007
Seen it a long long time ago. Okay.
March 16, 2007
I can't remember if its a true story or not, but I liked this film. Almost a Mickey and Mallory scenario of the good kind. However, the ending pissed me off.
March 12, 2007
loved this movie and can't find it anywhere to rent or buy!!!
½ February 6, 2007
Another Emilio Estervez film, worth a watch. Emilio is like a modern day Robin hood as he robs banks
½ November 23, 2006
A well put together thriller from actor/director Emilio Estevez.
If you haven't seen this film, definitely give it a try.
November 19, 2006
Yea, ok. I'll give it a chance.
September 14, 2006
Bonnie and Clyde recreated. A young Demi Moore & Emilio Estevez star. A great flick.
September 4, 2006
would have better without the lame ending
March 27, 2006
[size=2]I'm beginning the rather lengthy task of entering into the database every film I have seen, at least those I have a decent memory of. Some may have the briefest of reviews while many will just have a number. Those films that I consider personal favorites and/or those that have some historical signficance I will add later when I have time for more lengthy reviews.

[b]Absolute Beginners[/b], directed Julien Temple, is a rock musical set in Great Britian during the 50's. The film stars Patsy Kensit, David Bowie, and Eddie O'Connell. Great music, so-so movie.

The third installment of the Rocky series, [b]Rocky III [/b]finds Rocky losing the title to Mr. T. The original charm of the first Rocky film has been lost as the sequels have become nothing more than a star vehicle for Stallone.

[b]All the Right Moves[/b], directed by Michael Chapman, stars Tom Cruise as teenager who tries to use his skills as a football player to help him get out of a small, decaying town. Also stars Craig T. Nelson, Lea Thompson and Chris Penn.

[b]Jacknife[/b], directed by David Jones, stars Robert DeNiro as a traumatized Vietnam war vet. The film co-stars Ed Harris, Kathy Baker and Charles S. Dutton.

[b]Wisdom[/b], directed by and starring Emilio Estevez, is the story of an ex-con (Estevez) who can't find a job, so he resorts to robbing banks with his girlfriend Demi Moore.
[/size]