Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies Reviews

½ August 10, 2016
Besides some good gorey scenes and great performance once by Andrew Divoff, this movie was just bad.
June 1, 2015
This series went down fast. The Wishmaster, in Djinn form, is mostly seen in just snippets, visions in our heroine's mind. The story is dull and the absolute failure of God's warrior seems a bit much. The movie is poorly acted, and the prison scenes were laughably unrealistic.
½ September 12, 2014
They were better able to utilize the Djin to its full potential, with more wishes, and a great performance by Andrew Divoff as the Djin. He plays EVIL very well. They got it right with this one.
August 17, 2014
If not for Andrew Divoff this film would be trash. Luckily the last Divoff Wishmaster movie let's him pay the character with the amount of sleaze ball fun a premise like an evil genie goes to jail deserves.
½ August 15, 2014
Falls into the campy cheesy goodness range!
½ June 10, 2014
Silly and mildly entertaining.
April 7, 2014
The main character, the wishmaster is played very nicely and it's still a good movie to watch but it's not better than the first part. The Djinn is still the main attraction in this film.
½ March 24, 2014
That's what I call a funny horror movie
½ March 15, 2014
This 1999 horror movie sequel was a little more gory then the first one. It had some real funny scenes too! I was surprised too see Bokeem Woodbine and Tommy Lister in this movie. Andrew Divoff plays the Djinn perfectly. Director Jack Sholder did a great job!
March 4, 2014
The Wishmaster costume looks better than in the first. The CGI is still terrible, but Divoff is terrific. Evil. Never. Dies.
½ February 24, 2014
The good news is that Divoff is back as the Wishmaster. Unfortunately that can't make up for a lack of everything that made the original fun. A disappointing sequel.
½ January 2, 2014
Andrew Divoff reprises his role as The Wishmaster in this sequel . He once again gives a great performance . The rest of the cast is fairly forgetable though.The main problem with this sequel is that it has a very low budget so while some of the effects work well alot of them just look too cheap to be convincing . Recommended only because of Andrew's great performance.
½ July 25, 2013
The Wishmaster is unleashed after a botched robbery attempt in an art gallery. Unspectacular horror that offers some good moments while granting wishes, particularly to some of the inmates. Divoff stands apart as the Djinn with his calm but creepy demeanor.
July 6, 2013
possibly, but horror movie sequals usualy start sucking
July 6, 2013
Decent, yet not enough to be fully enjoyable. It gets slow and tires out. The make-up is nice but the effects do start to get cheap looking. The characters aren't so great, and it's easy to know how the film will end. Slow pacing, though there are plenty of evil wish-twists to sit through.
April 14, 2013
it was ok i guess. nothing to write home about
½ January 22, 2013
Well, this is just awful. Why do I subject myself to these kinds of things, time and again, you wonder? Because, my friend, I have no desire to live a life of taste or quality.
½ January 22, 2013
How the mighty have fallen. Not too good.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
½ November 10, 2012
Aussi trash que le premier, forcément, c'est le même djin...