Reviews

• Mar 21, 2014

Really cheap, loose thin plot. The characters are broken, the scares are scarce, and the effects and production values are bad. It's hard to follow, which just leads to a bland forgettable end.

• Feb 03, 2010

Directed by legendary filmaker J.R. Bookwalter and written by master screenwriter Matthew J. Walsh. This film delivers! Veteran B-movie actress Debbie Rochon turns in the performance of her career, as the tough as nails Stevie in the Tempe Entertainment spookfest. Also watch for scream queen Brinke Stevens as the sexy and evil witch "Lilith". destined to become a genre classic!

• May 12, 2009

I have to admit to only watching this as it was in a horror box set... Having not seen witchouse one or two I was a little worried I wouldnt know what the hell was going on. But as I had seen Brinke Stevens was in it I gave it ago. I was pleasantly surprised. This has the typical apparent low-budget nonsense going on. Poorly filmed and poorly acted but It was somehow still able to be creepy, and suspenseful. Debbie Rochon gives an excellent performance and Tanya Dempsey provides some nice eye candy. I will absolutely have to see Demon Fires preceding films now.

• Dec 20, 2008

I have This Moive On Dvd and It Rocks. Debbie Rochon Is aweomse as Stevie In This movie. Shes such a good actress. The other two girls were ok I guess. LOL!!

• Aug 28, 2008

u have to see this film its great that's if u know about low budget horror world u can only then truly appreciate the film and it is amazing!