Witchslayer Gretl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Witchslayer Gretl Reviews

April 1, 2016
The acting is epically horrendous. I literally gauged my eyes out and speared my ears so that I would forever be unable to see or hear any part of this movie again! Did I say how bad this movie was??
October 10, 2015
This was certainly a different take on Hansel & Gretyl. Very good. Very interesting plot. Pretty fun movie. Some useless deaths and bad camera shots with fights.
April 13, 2014
Excellent Work.....................
½ October 22, 2013
really really long for what it is.
May 20, 2013
bad acting, terrible special effects, and horrible storyline make this a waste of film.
½ February 9, 2013
I like the fairy tale. The story was great, the acting was ok, but the special effects were lacking.
½ February 1, 2013
Very very bad.. Feels like a particularly bad episode of Xena or The Seeker. Plot is meaningless and makes no sense. CGI is pathetic. Acting is very unconvincing. Shannen Doherty's career is clearly over.
½ December 7, 2012
Recorded on iq on whim, thought it may have been interesting.
Bad choice. I could not make it through the first ten minutes. The acting was horrendous to say the least. My ten year old could have done better. Total crap. Worse than D grade in fact it is so far off the rating scale it's not funny. Straight into the trash do not pass go do not collect $200. Don't waste your time. That's ten minutes of my life I will never get back.
½ October 10, 2012
Terrible- The only thing I liked about it what some of the story line but it was put off by the action
August 3, 2012
I'm watching it now and I want to know if this is based on a story or a game or is it just made up Hansel and Gretl grow up to be deadly adversaries in the cat and mouse game of finding the Queen of the Coven. I like the effects and the magical imaginings, but there is definitely a cheeze factor of 9 or 10 and at least five or six rotten tomatos so far. And, yet, I love it!
June 29, 2012
I will not be watching this one.
½ June 24, 2012
Stupid story, terrible acting.