With God on Our Side: George W. Bush and the Rise of the Religious Right in America - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

With God on Our Side: George W. Bush and the Rise of the Religious Right in America Reviews

October 27, 2012
Very balanced documentary profiling the emergence of the religious right here in America. I had no idea Billy Graham was such a big part of getting American Christians more into politics. He would probably say otherwise now, but to see him standing side by side with all these Republican presidents and leaders is interesting. In recent years I've held to the idea that it was (and is) a big mistake for Christians to align ourselves constantly with the Republican party. It's been detrimental and, while well-meaning, has done little good for the cause. My fear is it'll be too late before Christians as a collective whole grasp this and learn to separate ourselves from being allied with one particular party, which also has ideas that are counter to Christian principles.
April 22, 2010
I think I will try to use this in class next semester.
½ August 7, 2009
Next on Fox, when religion attacks!!!
Liloh
June 3, 2009
Experts said that Iraq may have nuclear weapons. That's bad news - they may have a nuclear bomb. Now the good news is that they have to drop it with a camel?
Oh North Korea, Americans are on their Way! ;) Please dont Bomb us with Sushi