With God on Our Side: George W. Bush and the Rise of the Religious Right in America Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

Very balanced documentary profiling the emergence of the religious right here in America. I had no idea Billy Graham was such a big part of getting American Christians more into politics. He would probably say otherwise now, but to see him standing side by side with all these Republican presidents and leaders is interesting. In recent years I've held to the idea that it was (and is) a big mistake for Christians to align ourselves constantly with the Republican party. It's been detrimental and, while well-meaning, has done little good for the cause. My fear is it'll be too late before Christians as a collective whole grasp this and learn to separate ourselves from being allied with one particular party, which also has ideas that are counter to Christian principles.

• Apr 22, 2010

I think I will try to use this in class next semester.

I think I will try to use this in class next semester.

• Aug 07, 2009

Next on Fox, when religion attacks!!!

Next on Fox, when religion attacks!!!