Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling Reviews

½ July 24, 2011
Did the studio figure audiences were probably not going to buy into the same plot line a second time? Did they figure audiences would find the new movie so remarkably dull they'd want the price of their ticket back? In any case, it looks as though the studio accounting staff were hedging their bets on this one. As well they should have. Clearly, the words "frivolous" and "scatterbrained" are in play here. The movie makes no pretense of rationality, and when Jerry Rice makes his appearance as Hal Gore, it confirms our worst fears. The movie is not funny, it's not dramatic, it's not exciting, it's not romantic, and it's not interesting. If the measure of a film is how often you look at the clock while you're sitting through it, "Nature's Calling" is a near zero.

VERDICT: "F**k You" - Panned and Lowest rating. These are some of the worst films ever made. These films do everything wrong and do it worse than bad.
SarahTheMovieLover
June 30, 2011
I remember vaguely enjoying the original without a paddle, unfortunately this one didn't even come close. It wasn't even due to the fact that the cast is comprised of random unknow actors - they were fine. It's just on a whole the movie was dumb. Not even funny dumb, just pointless dumb. There were poorly CGI created evil squirrels, random Jerry Rice, a really dull story line, and overall nothing especially memorable. For those people out there hoping for some hot naked chicks in the woods, there's no nudity, so if that's your reason for watching it, dont. I didnt hate it, wouldnt even say I wasted my time, but I know I'll never watch it again, that's for sure. There's a reason my mom was able to buy this for $3.50.

What did this movie teach me? Kristopher Turner (whom ive never seen in a movie and probably never will see again) is quite the cutie, with a beautiful smile. :)
April 28, 2011
Horribly. Not funny in the least.
½ March 25, 2011
This movie just fails as a movie
March 16, 2011
Holy Halifax! This is one of the finest straight-to-DVD releases you will ever see!
February 21, 2011
Brutal... Low budget to no budget!
February 11, 2011
first one was better !
½ January 10, 2011
It wasn't even too much funny...the only interesting parts were the girls.
½ November 11, 2010
not bad but the first movie with seth green is heaps better then this one .
but i dont mind oliver james -first saw him in whatgirl wants with kelly preston ,amanda bynes
November 2, 2010
Its no real surprise why this film is getting battered by critics, Without A Paddle: Nature's Calling is a crappy version of the original. In fact its pretty much a complete rip off with different characters and a slight change to the plot. In this sequel three guys go out to find the granddaughter of an elderly woman who hasn't long to live. It turns out that the granddaughter is a former high school crush for one of the guys. Anyway if you've seen the original you know what's going to happen next. Not only is this sequel a rip off of the original but the humor is terrible, full of nothing more than a load of jokes that have been around since the stone age.
October 27, 2010
direct-to-video crap
½ October 25, 2010
i thought ive never seen this before and i just watched it turns out i have! lol.. the girls in the "bath" together gave it away lmao ..
September 30, 2010
Shit is a dish best served without a paddle.
½ September 18, 2010
Nowhere near as good as the original, the CGI Squirrels make me want to rage. There are a few funny moments so its not completely boring and to add a spoiler it does have a connection to the first movie :D
½ August 8, 2010
not as good as the first one but good enough i have this movie to 3 1/2 stars
½ August 5, 2010
The squirrels? Seriously? Gross and lame.
July 19, 2010
Sometimes funny, otherwise only doll

Recommended by Aritosgold
July 16, 2010
The sequel to the 2004 comedy doesn't even come close to original. The acting is just, well I honestly can't even describe it. The plot is barely even there. In fact, I'm wondering if this is just a really bad Collar Comedy Tour movie and that the joke's on me. Whatever the case may be, this is one of those movies where you can absolutely tell that someone got bored and decided to write this just so they would have something to do. I will admit there are one or two funny parts, but that's it. I would not recommend this movie to anyone.
July 16, 2010
½ July 11, 2010
una pelicula normal... da risa.. si pero no es excelente...